Iko Scarlet Thorne Cinder

The thirtieth comm! This WILL NOT be my last comm, but my last consistent post, so.... yeah. Let's begin!
-------------
Scarlet: You know.... I've been having more deep thoughts lately.
Mechanic: Oh, stars, not again.
IKO: Again? What was the last time?
Scarlet: The deep thoughts of... Technology and how it's changed.
Mechanic: You mean, the deep thoughts of criticizing every piece of technology of the second era.
Scarlet: Mm... *thinks for a while* That works, actually.
IKO: Ooh! That conversation sounds interesting... so what's the topic now?
Scarlet: Guess. *wicked grin*
Mechanic: I'm really not in the mood.
Scarlet: You're never in the mood. IKO?
IKO: Hmm. Is this about Wolf?
Scarlet: *gasp* how did you know?
IKO: I know these things.
Mechanic: She has a mood tester in her settings turned on. Sorry about that. Tinkered with her a bit yesterday... in front of Kai... and messed up a few wires...
IKO: But I don't mind! Plus, Cinder and Kai were saying gushy things...
Mechanic: Well, then!
IKO: want to know what it was about??
Scarlet: Of course I do. Fill me in on all the romantic details, please. My popcorn is, once again, here.
IKO: So Kai went up to Cinder and said in proper language: "Yo, you wanna hit up that bar downtown?" And then Cinder was like,"Yeah, sure. But... um. Downtown?"
Scarlet: Wow, Cinder. You rejected the most clean, mannerly place in the city?
Mechanic: I was up for something more... wild!
IKO: That implies far more than I'd expect from you, Cinder. Go, sit in that corner and behave yourself. How dare you reject downtown?
Scarlet: That's RIGHT! I love downtown!
Mechanic: Oh, for the-can we just get back to the conversation we were on five minutes ago?
Scarlet: Wait... oh, yeah! Wolf! *goofy smile*
IKO: Scarlet Mood Status: Happy. Thinking deep romantic thoughts, some of which will be restricted for the innocent minds out there.
Mechanic: IKO! Go sit in that corner!
Scarlet: *dreamy sigh*
She's right, Cinder. I think... I think I'm in... love.
IKO: *dreamy sigh from the corner* That's so beautiful!
Mechanic: That's just so... Um. Scarlet... he's probably the first guy you've ever kissed. Ever.
Scarlet: Not true! I've kissed this one guy in school, then this other guy at work, then...Oh.
Mechanic: Exactly. You've never had feelings for any of these people. Does Wolf know that you love him?
Scarlet: Um.. I don't think I've said it to him... should I?
IKO: Scarlet Mood Status...
Mechanic: Iko. Corner. Now.
Iko: *sulks*
Mechanic: Scarlet, you should tell him.. make it your mission while we're stuck here.
Scarlet: *warrior face* I will! *takes out weapon and prepares to fight against... whatever's preventing her from saying she loves Wolf*
Mechanic: *smug* My work here is done. Now, where's the nearest maglev to Downtown?
-----------
This is a different chapter from usual... but let me know if you liked it? It's not that different, but usually I don't go for the whole thing being about relationships of TLC. But let me know!

@lunaspell