Iko Levana Wolf and Kai

Hey guys!

I decided today to put Iko and Levana in a comm together.... and see how it went. Hopefully, Iko will show Levana the true meaning of being an Iko-yo! :P

And... 1.14K views!!!! Thanks so much!

IKO is waiting.. and so is Levana... and Wolf.. and Kai.. so bye.

-------------------------------------------------------

IKO: Hello, future Iko-yos. And :ScarletIsBae.

QueenLevana: Are you that inferior android that has malfunctioned? I told those Earthens your personality was too plastic.

ScarletIsBae: IKO! Iko-no phrase alert!

IKO: Iko-no detected. Launch Iko-no protocol.

ScarletIsBae: Iko-no protocol launched.

QueenLevana has been kicked out of the comm.

KaiWasKidnapped: Hey, guys!

IKO: Possible Iko-yo detected, I will interrogate him. Take notes, :ScarletIsBae.

KaiWasKidnapped: Iko-yo?What's an Iko-yo?

IKO: Ignorance! :ScarletIsBae, watch and learn. This is what happens to those with ignorance!

ScarletIsBae: You're kicking him out?

IKO: Of COURSE. IKO is to be known. If he is kicked out this time, he will learn this lesson and know me next time!

ScarletIsBae: But, greaat IKO, if he is kicked out, there will be no one else in this comm!

IKO: Good point, minion. We will kick out Kai and bring in Levana. At least she knows who an Iko-yo IS. Hopefully.

KaiWasKidnapped: WAIT! I can explain!

KaiWasKidnapped has been kicked out of the comm.

IKO: Well, then. Check that off the list.

ScarletIsBae: DONE.

IKO: Bring back Levana!

QueenLevana has been invited back into the comm.

QueenLevana: Are you that android again?

IKO: THAT ANDROID? I'll have you know that I'm a future pop star! And talented! And glamorous!

QueenLevana: AND...?

IKO: Is that not enough for you????????

ScarletIsBae: She can't mean it!*gasps*

IKO: SHE CAN'T!

QueenLevana: Ah... Ze'ev. Is Scarlet not enough for YOU?

ScarletIsBae: *blushes at the mention of Scarlet's name* What do you mean?

IKO: She MEANS... *winks at Wolf* When are you going to POP THE QUESTION? YA KNOW, about us possibly.. GOING OUT?

QueenLevana: *scribbles on a scrap of paper* This is PRICELESS! Going directly on my list of lovers...

ScarletIsBae: Iko, what are you talking about?

IKO: You know... *twirls hair* You've been following me around for... like, forever!

ScarletIsBae: *yelps* I didn't think you would think anything of it!

IKO: What do you MEAN?

ScarletIsBae: I was just trying to make Scarlet jealous! She's always waiting for me to make the first move, and I'm waiting for her.... It's all so confusing. If she had some competition, maybe she'd step up.

IKO: Relationships aren't that simple! What about the heart of the girl you were PRETENDING to like?
ScarletIsBae: Well. I thought... maybe because you didn't have a heart, I could....

QueenLevana: AND... Take note of this, Levy! *talks to herself* That's strike one from Wolf of Woko!

IKO: HUH. I like that name.... But I've just been rejected!

ScarletIsBae: That's harsh.. I'm not rejecting you, really.
QueenLevana: Don't listen to him! They always try denying it, always pretend it's not what they mean...
IKO: Consider your advice... TAKEN! *sniff, sniff* *gets a tissue. Blows*
ScarletIsBae: I thought you couldn't cry.
IKO: Iko-no- a-alert!!... *sobs*
IKO has logged out of this comm.
QueenLevana: doomed love! Scrap of paper, say hello to space for me!
ScarletIsBae: WHAT HAVE I DONEEE!!?!?!?