Iko, Thorne, Cinder, and Scarlet

IKO: we are bringing back the singing competition!

HandsomeHero: We aaarrrreeeee.......?????

Mechanic: Oh, please, no...

Scarlet: Please stop talking. All of you. My portscreen is malfunctioning.

IKO: What does "malfunctonin" mean?

Scarlet: *facepalm* Never mind. Ca you just stop sending?

IKO: Singing is PASSION! Singing is LIFE!

Mechanic: Yours, you mean. And you should be a cheerleader.

Scarlet: My-portscreen-is-broken.

HandsomeHero: I can see it, too.. But.. *shudder* that's scary.

Mechanic: You gotta accept the truth sometimes, pal. *pat pat*

Scarlet: MY-PORTSCREEN-IS-NOT-WORKING. STOP SENDING MESSAGES.

IKO: Thorne, you up for the challenge?

Scarlet: STAWP.

HandsomeHero: Yeah, sure. *flips hair, but fails because his hair is too short* My song is already released, so.. yeah. Even if I lose, we both know who's the better singer.

Mechanic: Just-start already.

IKO: *huffs* I shall begin.

IKO: I'M COMM-ING MUH FRIEND! BUT HE MIGHT NOT BE A FRIEND! WHOOPS THAT SOOOOUUUUNNNNDDDDS LIKE WE'RE DDAAAAAAAATTTTTINGGG! BUT WE'RE REAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT. HHHHEEEEE THINKS HEEEEE CAN SING BETTER THAN ME, BUT THAT'S JUST A DREAAAAAAAAAMM.

Mechanic: Go on...

IKO: That's all for now.

HandsomeHero: No way. Do the whole song.

IKO: WHAT? That wasn't in the rules last time.

HandsomeHero: Or else I'll tell all your Iko-yos that you're secretly killing unicorns.

IKO: *GASP* YOU WOULDN'T!

HandsomeHero: Wouldn't I?

IKO: All RIGHTIE THEN! Suppose this song can't end HERE!

IKO: HEEEEEEE!!! WIIISH-ES THAAATT HEEEE! WAS MY FRIEEENNND. BUT HEEE! ISN'T A GOOD ENOUGH SINGER. SO I GUESS THIS IS THE END. OF THE SONG. BUT I HAVE TO SING A WHOLE SONG SO JUST BEAR WITH ME.

Scarlet: STAWP! WHY WON'T YOU STOP! I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP. MY PORT IS DEAD, BUT YOUR MESSAGES KEEP SHOWING. WHY WON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP, IT ISN'T THAT HARD.

IKO: HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY THE WORD "BEAR" IS USED THIS WAY? HUH? ISN'T THAT AN INSULT TO BEARS? OR IS IT A COMPLIMENT? BUT HEY! IIIIIIFFF BEEEAAAARRRSSS HAVE A WORD EXACTLY THE SAME, WHY WON'T IKO-YOS?

Scarlet: STAWP!!!!!! STAWP IT, YOU STUPID ANDROID.

IKO: THEEEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEENNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!

IKO: *dramatic bow*

Scarlet: STOOOOOPPPPPP.

IKO: *slides to the ground with her eyes closed, her brow furrowed in concentration*

HandsomeHero: The worst minute of my life.

Mechanic: Hey, don't be mean! It was.. fine, Iko.

IKO: I know! Thanks for the compliment.. Not that it was needed, buuuuuuut...

HandsomeHero: How did you get that rapper?

IKO: Huh? What rapper?

HandsomeHero: The one who sang in between. "Stop it, stop, my port is dead, android."