Cress Iko Thorne Cinder

@Feet4foot gave me the idea of having Cress sing this comm...

You guys gave me great recommendations for future comms.. Thanks! And keep them coming, because they really help. :D

————-

HandsomeHero: I can still beat you, :IKO.

IKO: Oh, really?

HandsomeHero: I have moves!

Mechanic: He has moves.

IKO: Good for you. But I already won the last one, so your chance was over!

HandsomeHero: But wait! I've got another singing contest for you!

IKO: *sigh* I already told you, I'm not doing it again.

HandsomeHero: But it's not against me.

IKO: *shocked* *bursts out laughing* NOT against you? NOT against you? Thorne, who else could it be against?

Cress: Me?

HandsomeHero: Her!

IKO: CRESS?

Mechanic: I saw that coming.

IKO: Cress can't SING!

IKO:...Can she?

IKO: Can you, Cress.

Cress: Um, well, I don't really think so.

IKO: Ha! Said so!

Cress: But Thorne said I was good, so I'll trust him.

HandsomeHero: Oh, believe me, she's good.

Mechanic: I saw that coming too.

IKO: Psssshhhh! That's funny, Thorne! But don't bring amateurs to this competition! I'm the only one on this ship who can sing!

HandsomeHero: You sure about that?

IKO: Yeah!

HandsomeHero: Well, if you're so sure, why don't you go against Cress? I mean, you'd obviously win, right?

IKO: That's true...

Mechanic: This reminds me of those movies where the bad guy has really low intelligence and is tricked far too easily.

IKO: I'll do it!

Mechanic: There's the turning point in the movie.

HandsomeHero: Good!

IKO: Cress, you'd better get your game on!

Cress: Um... *looks at Thorne for help*

HandsomeHero: Don't worry, Cress! You'll win for sure! Of course, Iko might beat you to pieces if you do, but there's an infirmary on this ship for a reason!

Mechanic: That's the point where you realize you have the worst boyfriend in the world.

Cress: Thanks, Thorne. For the... help. *coughs nervously* Iko, are we starting now?

IKO: Yes! As a superior singer, I will offer you the chance of going first. That way, you can't copy from me.

HandsomeHero: I'm not going to say anything about COPYING.

IKO: Now. You may begin.

Cress: Um. Okay.

Cress: I usually sing opera, though. Is that fine..?

IKO: Oh, no! We strictly sing LYRICAL pieces! Or hardcore awesomeness!

Cress: Okay. I'll make one up then.