Scarlet, Wolf, and Kai

I wanted to add a little Scarlet and Wolf in this comm, no matter how little... so enjoy!!!!! :D

By the way, can you guys believe that SUMMER BREAK is almost here? I'm going to a new grade.... I'm so worried. Are any of you guys in eighth grade? Is it hard?

———————————————————————————————————————————-

KaiWasKidnapped: I just-UGH! Thorne's SO ANNOYING! He doesn't understand-he thinks he's HELPING.

WolfMan: I hear ya, man. Sometimes, I look back and think... "Why, of all things, was I born a human? They have THE MOST complicated emotions."

KaiWasKidnapped: Whoa. That's actually kind of deep. But, uh. One little thing. You're NOT a human. You're a.. um...

Scarlet: Lupine wannabe? *wink, wink*

WolfMan: *turns red* Um.

Scarlet: It's one of our inside jokes. Just in case you didn't know, Kai.

KaiWasKidnapped: Aw, that's sweet. Cinder and I have inside jokes too. Like the metal foot. And how I took the metal foot. And used it as decor for my office.

Scarlet: *cough cough* I'm going to pretend that's NOT weird, and go on...

KaiWasKidnapped: Please do..

Scarlet: Anyways, Wolf, I have a new shipment of fresh tomatoes. They just came.. they're not garden tomatoes, but good enough.

WolfMan: TOMATOES!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlet: ....

WolfMan: I mean... S'okay.Tomatoes are chill.

Scarlet: .....

KaiWasKidnapped: If you're wondering right now why you date someone like that... I'm wondering the same thing. Except about Cinder. But not really. Because we're not dating.

Scarlet: Aw, Kai. It's so cute how you chase after her... You should step up your game. Like Thorne did. And Jacin kinda did. And Wolf didn't.

WolfMan: Hey!

KaiWasKidnapped: I know. Thanks for the advice... but Cinder's so different from the other girls, ya know? Like Cress... she's too soft. Winter... she could be manipulative under all that sweetness. And Scarlet... she's just too gushy towards Wolf. It's disgusting. Am I the ONLY ONE who gags when I see them together?

Scarlet: ....*cough cough* What's the problem with them?

KaiWasKidnapped: I mean, they're just so into each other. The point is, Cinder's one of a kind. She's special. Smart, she can be sweet, hardcore, awesome, and she's royalty too, so we can get married....*turns red*

WolfMan: Someone's certainly thinking ahead. Scarlet and I haven't even planned out when I'm going to get the tomatoes.

KaiWasKidnapped: Yeah, Scarlet's tomato obsession is so weird. Honestly, if she keeps talking about them, I'll have no choice but to cancel all orders.

Scarlet: Oh, really? How... BAD of her.

KaiWasKidnapped: I know, right? Cinder's so much better.

Scarlet: DEFINITELY. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE.

KaiWasKidnapped: Are you okay?

WolfMan: I can't take it anymore. Kai, do you SEE OUR USERNAMES?

KaiWasKidnapped: Yeah, duh. Her username is Scarlet, and yours is.. Wolf... Man.

Scarlet: The moment of truth.

KaiWasKidnapped: WHOA! Do I HEAR CINDER calling me? WHOOOOPPSS, I have GOT TO GO. GOOD-bye.

KaiWasKidnapped has logged out.

Scarlet: I didn't hear anything.

WolfMan: Hey, um, so those tomatoes....