Levana, Scarlet, Cinder & Kai, Iko, Levana, Cinder, Scarlet

Hey guys!

This is my last comm for this story-I'm going to change it to complete when I've published this, because I have so many stories to work on.

---------COMM 1-----------

QueenLevana: Hello, foolish Earthens.

QueenLevana: Hello.

QueenLevana: I am here.

QueenLevana: Queen Levana.

QueenLevana: The bane of your nightmares, the shadows in the dark.

QueenLevana: The queen of the moon.

QueenLevana: Do you understand? The queen of the MOON is comming YOU peasants right now.

QueenLevana: You PEASANTS.

QueenLevana: And she has so much more to be doing right now, but with her good, gracious soul, she has reserved time to comm your small, pathetic souls.

QueenLevana: Do you UNDERSTAND?

Scarlet: Okay, okay, sheesh. Calm down.

QueenLevana: NOW you reply?

QueenLevana: I mean.. *sniff* Do not tell those of higher rank to calm down, creature of the blue planet.

Scarlet: Was that supposed to be an insult?

Scarlet: Hey, I'm sorry Earth is actually a planet. Unlike a particularly less important celestial body floating around in space, dragged in by the sheer power of my planet's gravity.

QueenLevana: *turns head in disdain* I do not fall for those sad little jokes of yours. Luna is as much a planet as yours. More power, to be truthful. Do not forget that we have the antidote to all your petty human worries.

Scarlet: *growls* ARGH.

Mechanic: What's up?

Mechanic: Ooh. Evil queen. I repeat, evil queen in comm. Who let her in?

Scarlet: She started it.

Mechanic: Scarlet, this is not time to be pointing fingers. Now, who invited her in?

Scarlet: No, I mean she started the comm.

Mechanic: Oooh. That explains it too.

WolfMan: Hey.

WolfMan: Oh. There's a bad guy here. Do we block bad guys?

Scarlet: Yes, Wolf. We block bad guys.

WolfMan: Oh. Okay. I will then.

QueenLevana: WAIT!

QueenLevana: A-hem. I mean, wait.

WolfMan: Um, Scarlet? Do I block her or not?

Scarlet: Stars, think for yourself sometime!

WolfMan: Oh.. Okay.

WolfMan has blocked Queen Levana and has logged out of this comm.

QueenLevana: You two.. have a pathetic relationship.

Mechanic: Actually-

Scarlet: You're the last person who can say that, unless you call brainwashing your "lover" into marrying you, altogether falling in love with you, liking you at all, and making them think that you're their deceased wife ROMANTIC.

Mechanic: Ooh. Harsh.

QueenLevana: You-PEASANT.

Scarlet: Oh, and you've said peasant way too many times in this comm. I suggest you find another word, or, preferably, considering your overall intelligence, a whole different vocabulary.

Mechanic: Oohh. That lover joke... that meant nothing compared to that.. whoaaa..

QueenLevana: You PEA-I mean-EARTHEN.

Scarlet: *yawns* Said that before, too. I truly do recommend seeking guidance for this. Perhaps your brain isn't too strong itself.. despite all the time you use up controlling others.

Mechanic: OOH.

Mechanic: THAT WAS GOOD.

QueenLevana: You INFERNAL-

Scarlet: Huh. There's a new one. Did you get your new thaumaturge to do that for you?

Scarlet: Oh, wait. He's about as smart as a brick. Forgot about that.

Mechanic: Dangggg...

Scarlet: Thank you.

QueenLevana: I am very unhappy about this!

QueenLevana: You Earthen! You CREATURES who have ANDROIDS to do work for you!

QueenLevana: Who have MIRRORS.

QueenLevana: MIRRORS.

Scarlet: Oh, that was a good one. Oh, you're so scary, evil queen. Do impart some of your wisdom to me. *mock bow*

QueenLevana: HOW DARE YOU.

QueenLevana: Do you KNOW WHO I AM?

Scarlet: Hm, let me think. The worst queen in history, thousands of miles away, scared of her own reflection... Yeah, I think I do.

QueenLevana: You have NO IDEA what you're getting yourself into, muggle.

Mechanic: ...muggle?

Scarlet: ... muggle?

QueenLevana: I mean-um.... you-MUDBLOOD.

Mechanic:.... Mudblood?

Scarlet: ...Mudblood?

QueenLevana: I mean-what do you mean, MUDBLOOD? What the heck is a MUDBLOOD? No, I mean you-um.. you- DEATH EATERS.

Mechanic: ...Are you... referencing Harry Potter?

Scarlet: I think she is..

QueenLevana: .. Um... no! Harry Potter? What's that?
Scarlet: She is!
QueenLevana: Um, no I'm not, you insolent-you despicable-gah, why do I pretend?
Scarlet: just let it out. Let it go... Let it go.. And you'll rise like an evil queen set out to destroy us-
Mechanic: Scarlet..
Mechanic: Levana, are you...new to the fandom?
QueenLevana: I joined yesterday officially.
Mechanic: Uh-oh.
Mechanic: Scarlet... We've got to help her.
Scarlet: But-but-she's the enemy!

Mechanic: She's a FELLOW FANGIRL, Scarlet. A lover of the classics. A Death-Eater punching sister.

Scarlet:.. *grumbles* FINE.

QueenLevana: Help me with WHAT?

Mechanic: *coughs* *straightens* *clasps hands*

Mechanic: Novice, this world of fans is beautiful, but dangerous-best to proceed with a seasoned guide.

QueenLevana: Don't tell me what to do! I am doing well in the fandom so far! 

Mechanic: You think so... but then you accidentally reach into the furthest reaches of the net. 

Scarlet: Plus, do you really want to discover all the fandom terms on your own? Stars, it's so easy for a novice to accidentally use the wrong term. It's unforgivable.

Mechanic: Truly.

QueenLevana: Well.. thank you, I suppose. Though why I have to listen to those inferior to I-

Scarlet: Anyways. 

Mechanic: Pray tell, do you know what "cannon" means?

QueenLevana: Why, yes. Of course.

QueenLevana: cannon-(n.) a weapon that is a tube in which a fuse is lit up, creating a power so that an object may be sent into the air

Mechanic: ...

---------

Hope you enjoyed that last comm! 

I'll be finishing up my other fanfics, which will probably take a couple of months, with an update every week. Then I'll have enough time to start another one I've been thinking about.

byers,

J