Iko, Wolf, Winter, and Thorne

YESSSSSSS......!

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY. 

Okay. Let's try this out. I really liked the idea of Iko singing, Iko-no's, and Iko-yo's in the last comm..... because Iko is so adorable! And I love her!

So I dedicate this comm to IKO:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                IKO has started a group comm. Accept invite? 

PrincessWinter: I accepted it...

ScarletIsBae: :IKO ! We have one potential Iko-yo!

IKO: You know, I'm really starting to grow tired of the word Iko-yo....

HandsomeHero: What's this for? 

IKO: Hi, :PrincessWinter and :HandsomeHero! Your lives are about to be changed....FOREVER.

HandsomeHero: My instincts are telling me that's what a murderer says right before they kill you.... 

PrincessWinter: Are you sure she means that kind of change?

HandsomeHero: *sweeps arms dramatically* "You can never be sure if a robot that's probably in love with you is going to kill you." -Thorne.

ScarletIsBae: Did you just... Quote yourself? 

IKO: Never mind THAT. I'M STARRING MYSELF SINGING! GIVE ME SOME LYRICS. 

ScarletIsBaeL Right, what she said. Give her some lyrics. 

HandsomeHero: Um... er.... You know, I'm not really for this type of thing... 

PrincessWinter: Okay! Sure, Iko, I'd love to help you become a great singer! First of all, I-

ScarletIsBae: Iko-no phrase alert!

IKO: You have detected something, :ScarletIsBae?

ScarletIsBae: Yes, :IKO. Iko-no phrase detected at precisely 2:05 PM, by :PrincessWinter of this group comm.

IKO: The greaat IKO has detected her also. Remove her from this comm. 

ScarletIsBae: Yes, IKO. 

                                        PrincessWinter has been removed from this comm.

HandsomeHero: She went silently.... But I must warn you, I shall not go as willingly. 

IKO: Whoa... that was a really good line.... say that again, but :ScarletIsBae, but on some dramatic music. 

ScarletIsBae: Of course. 

                                                                        MUSIC has started. 

HandsomeHero: She went silently......But I must warn you, I shall not go as willingly. 

IKO: And....CUT. 

                                                                        MUSIC has stopped.                 

IKO: :HandsomeHero, where did you LEARN that line?

HandsomeHero: *looks modest* Learned it while I was being kidnapped the second time. Or the first. I don't know, I've been kidnapped at least 5 times in my life before. 

IKO: Wolf, we HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

ScarletIsBae: Of course, :IKO. 

                                                ScarletIsBae and IKO are in a private comm. 

HandsomeHero: What are you guys.....?

                                                                ScarletIsBae and IKO are back.

IKO: You're officially in the Iko-yo group!

HandsomeHero: WHAT?