Iko, Wolf,Cinder, Winter,and Thorne

Hi guys! I just have to thank all of you for 972 views!!!

AND.... let's get on with the comm, because IKO's waiting

—————————————————————————————————————

                                                IKO has started a group comm. Accept? 

PrincessWinter: What's this for?

IKO: WELCOME!

HandsomeHero: TO

ScarletIsBae: The Singing Showdown! Featuring IKO and Thorne. 

Mechanic: Uh... Winter, are you feeling like we're walking into something REALLY dangerous?

PrincessWinter: Yeah... what exactly is this, anyways?

HandsomeHero: I have challenged IKO to a singing competition, right here, right now, BY COMM. Making up our own lyrics, tune, and name of the song. You can plan it or wing it. BUT *cracks knuckles* IKO, I'm gonna warn you, no matter how you do it, you're going to lose.

IKO: You are a disbeliever! An Iko-no!

HandsomeHero: Yeah, well, what should I call my fans? 

IKO: NO! You are STEALING my SECRET TO SUCCESS! Iko-yos FOR LIFE.

PrincessWinter: CONFUSED for life. What is this for?

IKO: To prove the better singer in this challenge! A-hem. I SHALL BEGIN. 

HandsomeHero: Gladly. Go on. 

IKO: My song is called Metal Heart. 

Mechanic: Isn't that a little too... er..... Sophisticated for..uh.... Never mind.

ScarletIsBae: Did you just INSULT the IKO??!?!?!

HandsomeHero: Cinder's right. If anyone looked at you, they would think your singing was a bunch of cupcakes and rainbows. 

IKO: Don't judge a song by its name. *taps head knowingly* Also, never misjudge an android by its body. Case in POINT. *motions to herself* 

HandsomeHero: Huh. But, uh, does your song HAVE to be about love? 

IKO: HUH?

HandsomeHero: "You never know when a robot in love with you is going to kill you."-Thorne.  

ScarletIsBae: I don't get it. 

IKO: HUH? 

Mechanic: Never mind, Iko. Get on with the song. Kai wants me to fix his portscreen AGAIN, I don't have time to waste. 

IKO: O-KAY. *takes deep breath* OOOOOOOOOO! OOOO OOO! OOOO OOOO! OOOO OOO....!

HandsomeHero: My EARS...

IKO: IIIIIIII HAVE A METAL HEART.... BECAUSE I'M A ROBO-BOBOBOBOBOBO-BOT. YEAH I'M A ROBO-BOBOBOBOBOBO-BOT. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LIKE YOU, BECAUSE MY HEART IS COLD, BASICALLY BECAUSE METAL TURNS COLD IN THE COLD, BUT WHATEVEEEEEEEEER. BUT IF THE FIRE IS CLOSE BY THEN I'LL LIKE YOU! AND MY FAN...WILL....OOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEERR- HHHEEEEAAAATTT! 

PrincessWinter: Bravo! 

Mechanic: Like I said, proud to be an Iko-no.

ScarletIsBae: THAT...WAS.....

Mechanic: Say it's horrible...say it's horrible...

ScarletIsBae: AMAZING! How did you get so good?

HandsomeHero: Calm yourselves, fangirls....and one fanguy. I will show you the true meaning....of MUSIC. *kneels down and strikes a pose,striking his guitar*

Mechanic: Where did you get that guitar???!??!??!

HandsomeHero: Storage. But no matter! Its strings are rusty, but I shall continue to play. I will call my song.... Dead Guitar. 

IKO: WhOOOAAA. :ScarletIsBae, write that down. We might be able to steal that name.

ScarletIsBae: Whatever you say, IKO.

PrincessWinter: Yeah, ok. Can we hear it now?

HandsomeHero: Myyyy..... DEAAADDD GUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIITAR!!!!! IIIIITTT WILL NEEEEE-VER PLAY AGAIN!!!! WHATTTT IS A DUDE SUPPPPP-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOSED TO DOOOO!?? MMYYY, DEAAD GUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITAR! IT... PLAYS SO... uh... wait... um... FAAARRRRR!

IKO: Lyric slip. *smirks* a beginner's mistake.Judges? Who is the winner?

HandsomeHero: Yeah, don't worry, I'm available to sign a record deal tomorrow. 

Mechanic: Whatever. I think it's gotta be Thorne. Sorry, IKO.

IKO: Iko-no alert!

ScarletIsBae: Kick her from the comm!

                                                Mechanic has been kicked out from the comm.

PrincessWinter: Then-I—of... COURSE would have to choose-uh-Thorne. 

HandsomeHero: YES! TWO SCORES! The ladies LIKE. 

PrincessWInter: Thorne, please stop. You sound ridiculous. 

IKO: HUH? BOTH OUR JUDGES SAY THORNE??/?!?!: KICK HER OUT.

                                           PrincessWinter has been kicked out from the comm

HandsomeHero: Wait... their votes still count, right? 

IKO: NO. Once you have been kicked out, your vote does not matter.

HandsomeHero: But-that's both of the judges you kicked out-

IKO: Nuh-uh. I still have :ScarletIsBae. Wolf, do the honors.

ScarletIsBae: I choose IKO. Which means, she's the winner. 

HandsomeHero: WHAT?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoO...........!!!!

IKO: GET OVER IT.  WE BOTH KNOW WHO'S THE BETTER SINGER HERE.

ScarletIsBae: YEAH.

                                                        HandsomeHero has logged out. 

IKO: How did you do it?

ScarletIsBae: I convinced Cress to hack into his voice thingamajig and make his pitches the WORST.

IKO: Good work, soldier. Even though we kicked out the judges anyway... but whatever!

ScarletIsBae: Iko's way is the ONLY WAY.

IKO: IKO FIVE across the net!

—————————————————————————————————————-