Cinder,Iko,and Wolf

Hey, guys! Thank you so much for 803 VIEWS, I know for some people that's not a lot, but that's a lot for me!!!! You guys are so amazing!

I'll have to remind myself to follow all of you guys...

Thanks!... And, be sure to read Lunar Palace, my other Lunar Chronicles fanfic!

I'm going to stop being annoying now...Getting right to the comm..Okay bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ScarletIsBae: Cinder? Kai is.. urgh..uh...

Mechanic: Kai is urgh-uh what? Wolf, can you please not comm me at 4:00 in the morning?

ScarletIsBae: But-uh-Kai is muttering about you. In his sleep.

IKO: HI GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Mechanic: He's WHAT? Wow.. I mean... gee.... I guess I...? 

IKO: ERM, HULLLOOOOO? 

ScarletIsBae: Iko?? Is that you?

IKO: :ScarletIsBae  you would think so. 

ScarletIsBae: Kai is muttering about Cinder in his sleep. Something about a "kiss after being kidnapped" and "her retina display."

Mechanic: I-uh-er...

IKO: Wow, that sounds like a really great choice for song lyrics! Just imagine.... Music, please, :ScarletIsBae!

ScarletIsBae: Yes. Um. Okay. 

                                               ScarletIsBae has activated MUSIC in Comm Settings. 

IKO: Don't worry, I'm really good at singing!

Mechanic: Um, WHAT are you doing?

ScarletIsBae: It's okay! She said not to worry.

Mechanic: You expect me to believe an android who's probably miswired!!?

IKO: Starting....NOW! :ScarletIsBae, strike up the music!

ScarletIsBae: Will do. 

                                                                        MUSIC has started. 

IKO: OH! MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE GAVE ME A KISS! BEFORE THE KISS I WAS SURELY KIDNAPPED! AND NOW I'M MUTTERING ABOUT HER RETINA SCAN, BECAUSE SHE HAS WIFI ON IT, AND I DON'T HAVE WIFI RIGHT NOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! *bows*

Mechanic: That... was.... horrible!

ScarletIsBae: That....was.....amazing!

IKO: Thank you, Wolf. Um... as for you, :Mechanic... :ScarletIsBae, what should we call people who don't enjoy my flawless style and music?

ScarletIsBae: Unbelievers! Iko-no's! Um-

IKO: Iko-no's! Perfect! 

Mechanic: Proud to be an Iko-no. 

ScarletIsBae: Iko-no alert! Let's log out before we get her bad critiqueing, too!

IKO: Well, said, Wolf. You are a true Iko-yo.

ScarletIsBae and IKO have logged out. 

Mechanic: Um... I don't know what to say.... I'm an Iko-yo now?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hee hee... I hope you guys liked what I did there with Iko singing.... Just a fun little thing, when I wrote it, I imagined her singing in the tune of circus music... Haha let me know if any of you guys interpreted it that way, too:)

AND.... BYE!