Thorne, Cress, Scarlet

Scarlet: Thorne, you need flight lessons.

HandsomeHero: HEY! I'm the best pilot on this ship!

Scarlet: You THINK you're the best pilot on this ship....

HandsomeHero: Same thing.

Cress: Hey, everyone!

HandsomeHero: Hi, :Cress... WAIT. Why'd you change your username?

Cress: I didn't like it.

Scarlet: She didn't like it.

HandsomeHero: But- I poured my heart into that username!

Cress: YOUR heart. Not mine.

Scarlet: Short for: I didn't like it, because I didn't make it.

HandsomeHero: How can you NOT like it? It was dreamy, catchy, and amazing!

Cress: It was.. interesting.

HandsomeHero: But-don't my feelings mean.. *sighs dramatically* ANYTHING?

Scarlet: Thorne, I think that's a NO.

Cress: No, no, they do! But the username... it's just...

Scarlet: Let me help you with this, Cress. Thorne, take this as an example. Wolf and I are together, right?

HandsomeHero: What does that have to do with LIFE?

Scarlet: Just listen.

Scarlet: Do WE make our usernames BROADCAST our relationship?

HandsomeHero: That's a hard question.

Scarlet: Just say no, you idiot!

HandsomeHero: But.. Wolf DID make his username :ScarletIsBae for a while.

Scarlet: Yeah, but he CHANGED it.

HandsomeHero: Because he saw that you were there. And it embarrassed him.

Scarlet: Okay, WHERE is this conversation going?

Cress: I'm confused.

HandsomeHero: So, my point is, even WOLF has the urge to broadcast relationships! Just like me!

Scarlet: Okay, first of all, he wasn't BROADCASTING anything. Because, unlike you, Wolf is not very social...

HandsomeHero: Oh, now you're calling Wolf socially awkward? What kind of lover are you?

 Scarlet: I-no! I didn't say that!

Cress: But you did. Oh! Are we playing opposites now?

Scarlet: Shut UP, Cress! Thorne, WHERE are you trying to go with this conversation? This makes no sense.

HandsomeHero: I confused you. It makes SO MUCH sense.

Scarlet: Um, okay.

HandsomeHero: See, by confusing you, you can't say anything else. Because you have no idea what this conversation is about in the first place.

Scarlet: This is confusing.

Cress: Tell me about it!

Scarlet: You should break up with him!

Cress: WITH HIM? I was never with him!

Scarlet: Haha! Good one!

Cress: It's the truth.

Scarlet: REALLY?

Cress: Yeah.

Scarlet: Oh, geez, Cress, that's harsh. Breaking up in a COMM? What kind of person does that?

HandsomeHero: I'm injured beyond repair.

Cress: I'm sorry! But our relationship... it just doesn't feel right. You're always talking to other girls, and...

HandsomeHero: *perks up and smoothes back hair* Oh, it's a matter of JEALOUSY? You, my dear, want me all to yourself.

Scarlet: Don't fool yourself. Why would she want YOU?

Cress: Hmmmpph.

Scarlet: Since you already broke up with him, my advice is to leave the comm.

Cress: *hestitates* But I can't!

Scarlet: Why not?

Cress: What if there's  a VIRUS?!

———————————————————————————-

Hey guys!

This is a really confusing comm.... at least for me, because I was struggling with writer's block. I feel like this is.... *sigh* NOT my best, but I had to post something. I hope you enjoyed anyways!

P.S. OMS. OMS. SO YESTERDAY I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE I KNEW IN PERSON WHO LOVES TLC!!!!!!!!!! WELL, SHE'S STILL READING IT. BUT WE'RE GONNA FANGIRL TOGETHER AND IT WILL BE SO. MUCH. FUN.

Okay bye!!!