Iko, Wolf, Scarlet, and Thorne

WHOA..

THREE chapters in one day... this is not normal...... but what can I say? I'll try to do this more often, I like posting chapters and thinking of funny ideas for you guys. Let me know what you think:)

And, yeah. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IKO: We are growing, :ScarletIsBae and :HandsomeHero, our Iko-yo group is growing. Soon, our fan feeds will flood the network. We will be featured on your favorite celebrity newsfeeds, Thorne, and Scarlet will fall in love with you.... In earnest!

ScarletIsBae: All hail the greaat IKO!

HandsomeHero: I'm still not completely sold about this one...

ScarletIsBae: how can you NOT be?

HandsomeHero: Well, wouldn't Iko be seeping from my fame? You know*smirks* it's not easy being me.

Scarlet: Tell that to you "devoted" fans that never seem to show up.

ScarletIsBae: SCARLET?!?
                                                                       ScarletIsBae has logged out.

Scarlet: Wait.. was that WOLF?

IKO: What do you think? I mean, who else would have that username?!?!?!?!?!

HandsomeHero: IKO's got a good point. 

Scarlet: But, seriously... that username, :ScarletIsBae? Isn't that a little.... erm.... urgh... uh.... 

IKO: :HandsomeHero, are you observing the same details I am?

HandsomeHero: That Scarlet and Wolf make the SAME sounds when they're nervous or embarrassed?

IKO: Precisely, fellow Iko-yo. You learn well.

HandsomeHero: *looks modest* I learned from the best. 

IKO: Well, then, I'm flattered. *flips hair*

HandsomeHero: Huh? Oh, uh... not you. Cress. She's good at analyzing things and observing-

IKO: Are you saying*glares and unchecks Thorne's name off a list labeled "Iko-yos"* that I am not as great as this... Cress you speak of?

HandsomeHero: Iko, forgive me! *bows down to Iko*

IKO: Aww, shucks, I would definitely-WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR, IKO-NO?

Scarlet: Thus, Iko's rage killed Thorne. But the story is not over. We'll have all of you know that Thorne was buried right next to Cress when SHE died, too. So it makes his death a bit better. 

HandsomeHero: First of all, IKO, I'm sorry. And, second of all, Scarlet, you're not helping. 

Scarlet: Oh, am I supposed to HELP? Sorry..... Okay, Iko, Thorne has a crush on Cress, which is obviously returned,and he's just saying that Cress is before you in his heart. No hard feelings, right? 

IKO: I said it once, and I say it again: What do you take me for, Iko-no?

Scarlet: Well, :HandsomeHero, at least she's stopped with the all-caps... I wish I could help, but I don't. BAI!!!!

                                                                        Scarlet has logged off. 

IKO: You will experience my rage.... By taking you off the Iko-yo list, you are doomed to a life of despair and sadness, wondering WHY IN THE WORLD you didn't just SHUT YOUR MOUTH. 

HandsomeHero: Iko, I get it. *pauses dramatically* I understand. 

IKO: You DO? 

HandsomeHero: Yeah. You're crazy. 

IKO: WHAT? 

HandsomeHero: Sorry to burst your bubble, princess, but you forgot one thing. 

IKO: I'm an android. I DON'T MISS ANY VARIABLES. 

HandsomeHero: Well, your wiring missed this one. You see, I'm currently on a rampage...*dramatic sweep of the arm*.... to become a singer. 

IKO: YOU? A SINGER????!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

HandsomeHero: Yes, Iko. Through my past experiences with fangirls, I have always wondered: Would I be even more fabulous if I just.... *sighs* let my true talent shine?

IKO: WHAT?!

HandsomeHero: Yes, Iko. Now, please be quiet so I may go on with my... speech. You see, I wanted to take advantage of you, find out your secrets, so I could defeat you onstage later. 

IKO: Impossible! IKO is never defeated!

HandsomeHero: Iko-be quiet. I finally learned one thing.....

IKO: OH NO! Please don't be my secret to success please don't be my secret to success....

HandsomeHero: Using a name for your fans makes it catchy and stylish. 

IKO: OH. MY. GOSH. 

HandsomeHero: YES HE D-ID!!! THORNE HAS CRACKED THE CODE OF FAME!

IKO: I'm sorry-I just can't! *holds out arm and sobs silently into metal arm*

HandsomeHero: You. Can't. Cry. 

IKO: Oh, yeah. Sorryyyy.

HandsomeHero: I challenge YOU, IKO, to a singing battle. It will be performed BY COMM. And, uh, it has to be your own song, so get those lyrics READY. 

IKO: Bring it on. *smears grease under her eyes and makes a warrior face*

HandsomeHero: Of course. *does the same*

                                                                              MUSIC has started. 

                                                                       HandsomeHero logged out. 

                                                                                 IKO logged out.