Cinder, Wolf, and Thorne

Hey guys!!!!

JUST TODAY... JUST TODAY, I noticed that "HAHA" is kind of my "thing." Yes... I honestly don't know why... It's just like that...?

Also, today I decided to bring some twentieth-century awesomeness into this comm! Because, we're all fighting for Team 21st!!!

Someone commented on one of my comms asking when I posted, and I was like... "I have to organize this!!!" So I decided to post about every 2 days, or more. So yeah!!!!!! Enjoy this comm... :D

HandsomeHero: HELLO! WELCOME, ALL, TO THUNDERSTRUCK THORNE'S DEBUT!

Mechanic: "Thunderstruck Thorne"?

ScarletIsBae: Is this a crack at Iko's singing debut?

HandsomeHero: No, I'm entirely serious about this! My singing is amazing! Cinder, you voted for ME in the competition with Iko!

Mechanic: You know, I'm still wondering why I did that...

ScarletIsBae: It was only because his singing was painful enough that you were worried that if you didn't vote for him, he would keep singing.

Mechanic: So. True.

HandsomeHero: Hey!!! People these days... *shakes head* They don't appreciate music the right way.

Mechanic: Did they ever?

ScarletIsBae: Good point.

HandsomeHero: UGH!! Why are you two defending each other, now? Wolf, Cinder was the one who MADE YOU KEEP FIGHTING WHEN SCARLET WAS "DEAD."Cinder, Wolf was ONE OF THE WOLF-LUNAR-THINGIES.

ScarletIsBae: How is saving me from madness a bad thing?

Mechanic: GOOD. POINT.

HandsomeHero: UGH!!!

Mechanic: Hey, let's play a game.

ScarletIsBae: Yeah, sure.

Mechanic: :HandsomeHero, you in?

HandsomeHero: Do I have a choice?

Mechanic: I mean, the logout button is right there if you need it...

HandsomeHero: No thanks, I'd rather make sure I'm here at all times... just to make sure no one talks about me behind my back, you know.

ScarletIsBae: Well, someone's insecure right now.

Mechanic: WHATever. Let's play Truth or Dare. I read it in the archives, it's supposed to be a 21st century classic.

ScarletIsBae: *smirks* 21ST CENTURY?

HandsomeHero: Yeah, that does seem like kind of a stretch, doesn't it? I mean, Cinder, we're in the 23 century right now. Whatever they did back then isn't interesting.

Mechanic: It was considered a "slumber-party must."

HandsomeHero: Hold on- a SLUMBER PARTY? Cinder, is this a girl thing?

ScarletIsBae: Yeah, is it?

Mechanic: Well.. most of the time, but boys can play it too! Games are universal! ESPECIALLY classics.

ScarletIsBae: Yeah, ok.

HandsomeHero: Wolf, you're FINE with this?

ScarletIsBae: Hey, if girls liked playing this, then Scarlet might. I've got no idea what girls like these days.. they're so complicated...

HandsomeHero: Yeah, I know. And now we've got cyborgs... I mean, they can just program themselves to show no emotion... Harder to get girls to like you by the day, I swear. Cyborgs...*shakes head*

Mechanic: A-HEM. AN-YWAYS...

ScarletIsBae: How do you play?

Mechanic: Someone can choose to play a truth, or a dare. If you choose a truth, then you have to truthfully answer whatever question another person asks you. If you choose dare, then you have to do any dare the other person asks you. Simple enough?

HandsomeHero: AH. Piece of cake.

ScarletIsBae: Sure, why not..?

Mechanic: Ah. *smirks* Beginners. Never know what they're in for. Okay, Wolf, truth or dare?

ScarletIsBae: Urgh.... truth!!!

HandsomeHero: Um... Tell us who you like!!!

Mechanic: Sheesh, Thorne... don't be so forward. *leans forward, excited for the answer too* Well?

ScarletIsBae: Well.. there's this girl...

HandsomeHero: YES?

Mechanic: Yeah?

ScarletIsBae: You know, her name is Scarlet.... I think you guys know her. She's from France. Rieux, to be precise. And her grandmother died. But she's staying strong. And she has red hair, really soft... *strokes the air dreamily*

Mechanic: Psssh... Scarlet? Never heard of her.

HandsomeHero: Yeah, is she like... still in France or something?

ScarletIsBae: Huh? NO... She's on the ship right now.

HandsomeHero: OH. MY. GOSH. She's on the ship right now???????

Mechanic: Thorne, sound the alarms! Tell everyone we have an invasion! I'll direct them on the intercom.

ScarletIsBae: Wait, WHAT?

HandsomeHero: Roger that, Cinder! Wolf, I'm sorry, love is a force that tears apart friendships and loyalties- I have to go right now!!!

ScarletIsBae: WAIT.., STOP! SHE'S NOT A STRANGER!!!

Mechanic: HEUH?!?

HandsomeHero: HOLD ON LET ME SILENCE THE ALARMS-WHAT?

ScarletIsBae: She's Scarlet! The one we all saved? In Luna?

HandsomeHero: Oh, THAT Scarlet!

Mechanic: Her? Oh my gosh, THAT'S who you were talking about?

ScarletIsBae: Who else could it be?

Mechanic: I dunno... someone coming to DESTROY US ALL?

ScarletIsBae: *facepalm*

ScarletIsBae has logged out.

Mechanic: GREAT job, Thorne.

HandsomeHero: Hey, you're the one who delivered the final blow!!

Mechanic: G'bye.

HandsomeHero: Wait!!!!! The WHOLE POINT that we started this comm was so you guys could listen to me sing!!!...

Mechanic has logged out.