Cinder, Kai, and Scarlet

And... Today, Cinder's spreading the game of Truth or Dare to her squad! Let's see how it goes.....
-------------------------------Mechanic: welcome, ALL!
KaiWasKidnapped: I don't- what's with your mood today, Cinder?
Mechanic: What? A little bit of CHEER spices up the YEAR!
Scarlet:...urm....
KaiWasKidnapped: Okay, WHAT happened to Linh Cinder? The sweet yet cranky yet awesome mechanic?
Mechanic: I'm just super excited for today!!!! We're all going to play a game..... It's a 21st century classic, Truth or Dare!
Scarlet: You know, I'm actually one for classics...
Mechanic: Oh? Really? *grin grows creepily wider*
Scarlet: Urgh... Eurgh...yes?
Mechanic: *takes a couple of notes*
Scarlet: What are you doing?
KaiWasKidnapped: Yeah, I'm wondering too. Is that really you in there? Or is it, I dunno, Thorne, maybe? That's just the kind of prank he would pull.
Mechanic: Ugh. NO. I just... Felt really cheerful today, and wanted to... Um....spend time with my fellow peers.
Scarlet: VERY likely.
Mechanic: Yeah, I know, right? So.... Um. The game.
Scarlet: Truth or Dare? How do you play?
Mechanic: You choose truth, or dare. If you choose dare, you have to do whatever the other people say. Truth, you have to tell the truth to whatever question you're asked. Ready?
KaiWasKidnapped: Um. Ok.
Scarlet: Ready.
Mechanic: okay.... First things first: my mission. Scarlet, truth or dare?
Scarlet: wait- what mission? Cinder, what...?
Mechanic: CHOOSE. This is Truth or Dare, not Twenty Questions.
KaiWasKidnapped: You should just do what she says. Her shooting is fierce.
Scarlet: I'll.... Remember that. Um.... I choose... Dare?
Mechanic: Good choice. Okay, Scarlet, I dare you to tell me who you like.
Scarlet: But- that's a Truth question!
Mechanic: but I can DARE you to do AN-YTHING.
KaiWasKidnapped: You know, she's got a point.
Scarlet: Fine, then. There's this guy.... His name's Wolf. I don't know, you might not know him, he's kind of shy. And everyone says he's a fighting machine, but he really hates it. And.... He likes tomatoes, but not the canned kind.
KaiWasKidnapped: Oh! HIM! Wow, Scarlet, I never knew you had a crush.
Mechanic: AFFIRMATIVE! Mission over. *types something* sent in! Wolf will be SO happy.
Scarlet: wait... WHAT?
Mechanic: a little problem, though... Um...? How do you kick someone.... Ah, here!
Scarlet has been kicked out of the comm.
KaiWasKidnapped: Um. Better go. A cheerful Cinder is a dangerous Cinder.
Mechanic: WAIT! I wanted to ask you who your-
KaiWasKidnapped has logged out.