Kon Torin and Kai

I'm back, people! Here's a new comm, after freaking months-MONTHS-of being off this story. I hope you like this, it was just a quick comm:)

---------------

KonTorinOfficial: Your Majesty?

KaiWasKidnapped: I'm here. 

KonTorinOfficial: I have many things to discuss with you, but first-please change your username. It looks disgraceful.

KaiWasKidnapped: I like my username!

KonTorinOfficial: Your Highness... this is not acceptable. What happened to your old, civilized, professional username? Remember, the first thing in maintaining a professional reputation is creating a professional slate for thyself.

KaiWasKidnapped: .. Thanks for that talk, Kon, but I like my username as it is. And, I just escaped from my title, so I think this name is kind of efficient for these.. circumstances. 

KonTorinOfficial: *sigh* Alright..

KonTorinOfficial: Now, Your Majesty, the second most important thing I must say is that I demand you return to the Eastern Commonwealth and your place here on Earth.

KaiWasKidnapped: But, Kon! *whiny voice*

KonTorinOfficial: Now. Don't make me slap you. 

KonTorinOfficial: Understood?

KaiWasKidnapped: But..!!

KonTorinOfficial: Right. Now. 

KonTorinOfficial: Don't doubt my slapping abilities. I had to talk trash to that Linh girl yesterday instead, when she came to the palace to look inside your room. I'm full of contained energy. 

KaiWasKidnapped: ....Wait... which Linh girl?

KonTorinOfficial: That Pearl, I think. She said she was sent to clean it up, although I'm sure she  stole a thing or two. Ah, well. 

KonTorinOfficial: She might've stolen your game console, too. Guess you'll never know, hm? Because you're obviously not coming back. 

KonTorinOfficial: Hello?

KonTorinOfficial: Your Majesty, it's been thirty minutes since your last reply. I assume you don't want to come back?

KonTorinOfficial: My slap is ready, Emperor. 

KaiWasKidnapped: I'm back! Sorry. Wolf screaming about tomatoes.. anyways, where were we?

KonTorinOfficial: Emperor, are you returning to save your home country from total destruction by evil Lunar queen or not? 

KaiWasKidnapped: Right.. that was what we were talking about. I'm coming back, okay? Sheesh. Calm down. 

KonTorinOfficial: Good. Oh, and you should sneak out with style. I'm thinking signing a K on the side of your ship, but you can go all out. 

KaiWasKidnapped: Excuse me?

KonTorinOfficial: Perhaps a rejection letter to that mechanic crush of yours? "Sorry, but I'm not in the mood for dating a mechanic. Byeeee!" Something like that.

KaiWasKidnapped: NO.

KaiWasKidnapped: I could never write something like that. How could I? How could you?!

KonTorinOfficial: It's really quite easy. Just fill your mind up with ideas of saving your home and you'll be fine. 

KaiWasKidnapped: I'm not SNEAKING OUT. I'm going to tell Cinder where I'm going. 

KonTorinOfficial: ... W-What?

KonTorinOfficial: Your Highness, I demand that you-

KaiWasKidnapped: No, Kon. Okay? No. I'm not going to just-LEAVE without telling Cinder anything!

KaiWasKidnapped: I can't believe you want me to do this!

KaiWasKidnapped: Are you even Kon? Or are you Levana, pretending to trick me through a screen??

KonTorinOfficial: Oh, I'm Kon, all right. And I am MAKING you return. I can sass you if you want to sass me, but I'm sure you don't want to start that. *snaps*

KaiWasKidnapped: What are you even doing? Why are you like this, Kon?! What has happened to my advisor??!!??

KonTorinOfficial: Just come back, emperor. Save the Eastern Commonwealth. 

KaiWasKidnapped: No. You know what? NO. I'm saving the Eastern Commonwealth, and Earth, fine enough here in space. We're going to defeat the Lunar line, and you can't argue against it.

KonTorinOfficial: YOU-

KaiWasKidnapped: Good-bye, Kon. 

KonTorinOfficial: COME BACK HERE.

KaiWasKidnapped has logged out. 

---------------

Kon Torin is the queen of sass. 

(or the princess, after Thorne)

lunaspell

aka.

Jane <3