The Avengers(2)

A little while later, cap, Tony, y/n, and Loki are all in the Quinjet, with Nat flying, and Loki strapped down. Y/n was still stinkfly, as he has yet to time out.

Steve: "I don't like it"

Tony: "What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

Steve: "I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop"

Tony: "Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?"

Steve: "What?"

Tony: "It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, during your time as a Capsicle"

Y/n chuckles, causing Steve and Tony to look at him.

Stinkfly: "s-sorry..."

Steve: "...Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in"

Tony: "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you"

thunder and lightning nearly hit the jet, making it shake violently.

Nat: "Where's this coming from?"

Thunder rumbles overhead. Loki stares out the window intently.

Steve: "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?"

Loki: "I'm not overly fond of what follows"

Stinkfly: "I don't like how you said that..."

suddenly, a man opens the ramp and grabs Loki by the throat and flies out. Y/n, Steve and Tony are left dumbstruck. Tony puts his helmet on

Tony: "Now there's that guy"

Nat: "Another Asgardian?"

Steve: "Think the guy's a friendly?"

Stinkfly: "didn't look like a friendly... His arms were bigger than my head!"

Tony: "Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost"

Tony turns and gets ready to jump off the jet to chase after the man

Steve: "Stark, we need a plan of attack!"

Tony: "I have a plan. Attack"

Stinkfly: "I don't like that plan!"

Tont jumps out of the jet and chases after the man. Cap grabs a parachute to follow.

Nat: "I'd sit this one out, Cap. You too kid"

Steve: "I don't see how I can"

Stinkfly: "guess it's hero time. Don't worry about a chute! I got us!"

Y/n grabs Steve by the arms, before taking off our of the jet. With struggle from the rain. As y/n flew down, he could hear the Omnitrix begin to beep, causing Steve to look up at him.

Steve: "what was that?"

Stinkfly: "uh.. small problem"

Y/n sped up, tossing Steve to the ground, before landing himself, the second he did, he times out, changing back into human form.

Steve: "kid, you alright?"

Y/n: "y-yea... But uh... Tony and blonde are still at it..."

Steve nods and runs off, throwing his shield, it ricochets off both the man and tont, stopping them. They look up and see steve standing on top of a fallen tree with the shield back in hand.

Steve: "Hey! That's enough! Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here"

Man: "I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!"