night to remember(one-shot)

The Tennyson Romanoff family was having a peaceful drive through the city of new York. Shuri was staying with nakia, and their nephew, which y/n had gotten used to calling him "lil' T'challa". In the passenger was zed, drinking a smoothie. Suddenly, a car drives by them, nearing hitting them.

Y/n: "Student drivers!!"

The car then bumps into a parked car, before continuing on. Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "your right zed.. that isn't a joyride"

Y/n passes the wheel to zed, before transforming into Big chill.

Big chill: "I wanted XLR8. But big chill is good too"

Y/n phased through the RV, as zed drove after them, with y/n flying at them from above. Eventually, they get to a bridge, but the car suddenly swerves to the left, and goes flying off. Y/n dives into the water below, then flew out, creating a ramp of ice for the car to safely slide down. But y/n flies back down, and grabs the back end of the car, and pulls it into a stop. Thankfully it did right as it got at the bottom of the ramp.

The driver and his friend got out the car, both turning to y/n.

Man1: "whoa.. y/n Tennyson! I can't believe it!"

Man2: "can we get your autograph?"

Y/n doesn't say a word, and instead, stepped towards the car, and started biting into it like it was food. One of the guys tried to stop him, but y/n turned to them, and gave an animalistic growl, before flying off, just as zed arrived in the rust bucket 2, confused at the sight of no y/n...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next morning, y/n had awoken in the RV, with zed asleep peacefully in her bed. Shuri was also in the bed, also still Asleep. Carefully, y/n got up, and went to get ready. Getting dressed, and brushing his teeth. But then, he felt something in his mouth. Reaching in, he pulled out a piece of metal.

Y/n: "the hell..? Where'd this come from?"

Y/n walked out the bathroom, seeing shuri and zed groaning awake. Y/n walked over, and sat down on the bed, holding out the piece of metal, with both shuri and zed looking confused.

Shuri: "what's that..?"

Y/n: "don't know. Found it in my teeth"

Shuri: "think something is going wrong?"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "probably has something to do with zed finding me in the middle of nowhere..."

Shuri: "what happened?"

Y/n: "someone's car breaks stopped working. So I transformed into big Chill, and... Blacked out"

Shuri: "perhaps we could follow you?"

Y/n: "what do you mean?"

Shuri: "transform, and we'll follow you"

Y/n nods, and stands up.

Y/n: "alright then. Let's get to the bottom of this"

Y/n shuffles off the RV, as shuri and zed quickly got to the front. Shuri in the driver's seat, zed in the passenger seat. Y/n stands in front of them, and nods. Then, transforms into a recently obtained transformation, dubbed TenTen, which y/n got from a bounty hunter named SixSix. However, he immediately changes into big chill, and flies away.