Infinity war(3)

Back on earth, the quinjet flys through the sky, right towards a large mountain.

Sam: "Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0. I hope you're right about this, kid. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to"

Y/n: "trust me. Their expecting us"

Just as he said that, the quinjet flys through a forcefield, and right into wakanda. Speaking of which, in the landing zone near the palace, T'challa, okoye, and the kings guard stood it wait.

Okoye: "When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world...This is not what I imagined"

T'Challa: "And what did you imagine?"

Okoye: "The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks"

The quinjet lands, and the ramp lowers, letting everyone inside out.

Bruce: "Should we bow?"

Rhodes: "Yeah, he's a king"

Y/n was the first to get off the quinjet, with zed by his side. Going right up to T'challa, the two shake hands.

T'challa: "my friend. Welcome back"

Y/n: "good to be back. Sorry for coming on short notice"

Suddenly, Bruce bows.

Rhodes: "What are you doing?"

T'Challa: "Uh, we don't do that here"

T'challa waves off the bow, and began to move away, with everyone following behind.

T'challa: "So how big of an assault can we expect?"

Y/n: "big. Big, or bigger than vilgax. How're things looking?"

T'Challa: "we have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..."

Bucky: "A semi-stable, 100-year-old man"

Y/n looks over to Steve and winks, causing the super soldier to roll his eyes at the boy, and walk forward to greet his friends.

Steve: "How you been, Buck?"

Bucky: "Uh, not bad, for the end of the world"

After the happy reunion between the two old men, the group moved into the palace, and into shuri's lab. Vision laid on a table, while Bruce, Shuri, and y/n stand over him, and the others watch. Apart from zed, who, while sitting, was smaller than the table. Shuri scans the stone, and studies the hologram from her kimono beads.

Shuri: "Whoa.. The structure is polymorphic"

Bruce: "Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially"

Shuri: "Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?"

Bruce: "Because... we didn't think of it"

Shuri: "I'm sure you did your best"

Y/n: "they could've done better"

Bruce: "did you just call me out?"

Y/n: "yep. Sorry pal"

Wanda: "Can you do it?"

Shuri: "Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time, brother"

Steve: "How long?"

Shuri: "As long as you can give us"

Y/n: "greymatter and his small frog hands. Perfect for something like this"

Okoye: "Something's entered the atmosphere"

Sam: "Hey, Cap, we got a situation here"

Suddenly, the entirety of wakanda was shaken, as a large alien ship crashes into the barrier, destroying it in the process. Everyone groups at the window, watching more ships land outside the barrier safely.