Avengers: endgame(3)

In the year 2012, the avengers face off against the alien invaders. Meanwhile, in a random alleyway, Tony, Steve, y/n, Bruce, and Scott appear.

steve: "All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock"

the Hulk of 2012 passes by them, smashing everything in his way. Bruce puts his hand on his face, embarrassed.]

steve: "Feel free to smash a few things along the way"

bruce: "I think it's gratuitous, but whatever"

Y/n: "heh, how long you've come Bruce.."

Suddenly, a crystalline figure runs past them, shooting crystals at the flyers above.

Diamondhead(2012): "boom! Take that ya freaks! Come get a piece of y/n Tennyson!"

Zed(2012) barks at y/n(2012), causing the past Omnitrix wearer to run away.

Diamondhead(2012): "right, yea. Focus"

Y/n(2012) then ran away, with zed(2012) following behind.

Bruce: "you were saying?"

Y/n: "shut up. Let's get this over with"

With that, the group splits. Bruce goes after the time stone, Steve and y/n go after the mind stone, Tony and Scott go after the space stone.

Y/n and Steve sneak around avengers tower in search of the mind stone, while Tony was in his armor, flying up to the top of the tower with a shrunken Ant-Man on his shoulder.

tony: "gotta hustle you two. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here"

steve: "Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now"

Y/n: "I don't know why I had to come here. I could go ghostfreak and take both before they even notice"

Steve: "there's a you of this time too kid. He could counter your ghostfreak with his own"

Y/n: "w-wait. I'm sorry. Steve, did you just doubt me?"

Steve: "what? Kid, this isn't the Time-"

Y/n: "bullshit!"

Tony: "whoa. Who gave the kid a potty mouth?"

Y/n: "you really think that I, a seventeen year old, would lose to a eleven year old version of myself? What the hell Steve?"

Steve: "look, don't take it that way, alright? You've just been having... A bit of emotional trouble recently"

Y/n: "oh, you don't say! Finding out my parents were murdered by an alien, and in fact didn't die in a car crash like I've been told my entire life?"

Tony: "ok, let's all calm down. By the way, the scepter is in the elevator. Passing the 80th floor"

steve: "On it. Head to the lobby. Kid lets-"

Steve turns around, and doesn't see y/n anywhere, he got worried, but still moved to the elevator. Once there, the elevator door opens, as Steve walks in and hits the button to continue down.

sitwell (2012): "Captain. I thought you were coordinating search and rescue?"

steve: "Change of plans"

rumlow (2012): "Hey, Cap"

steve: "Rumlow. I just got a call from the Secretary. I'm gonna be running point on the scepter"

sitwell (2012): "Sir? I don't understand"

STEVE: "We got word there may be an attempt to steal it"

rumlow (2012): "Sorry, Cap. I can't give you the scepter"