(one-shot) researching lovers!

Shuri: "alright! The second day of testing is a go!"

Y/n sighed, as he sat next to a generator, with shuri and zed standing behind a glass barrier.

Shuri: "alright! Hit it!"

Y/n groans, and slams down on the Omnitrix, becoming Frankenstrike.

Frankenstrike: "and?"

Shuri: "I want to see how much energy you can dish out while in that form!"

Y/n sighs, and grabs the cord, as the electrical towers on his back began to charge, and power up the generator.

Shuri: "o-oh.. wow.. that was a big jump in power-"

Suddenly, the generator explodes, causing y/n to go flying off.

Frankenstrike: "GAH!"

shuri: "y/n! Are you ok?!"

Y/n simply gave a thumbs up.

—————————————————

Y/n was now cannonbolt, standing on the same treadmill that he used as XLR8.

Shuri: "roll it!"

Cannonbolt: "I hate that you said that"

Y/n rolls up his body, and started speeding on the treadmill, but the second he started going, the treadmill started to collapse from his weight.

Shuri: "ooook..."

—————————————————

Y/n, now eye guy, stood before multiple different training dummies.

Shuri: "and go!"

A giant eye grows from his chest, and shoots a laser at each dummy, giving a different effect each time.

One was set on fire, one was frozen, one was overloaded by an electro shock, and one was fried.

Shuri: "hm. Neat"

—————————————————

T'challa: "why must I be here?"

Shuri: "because this is perfect data for both of you! Now hit it"

Y/n, as blitzwolfer, inhales, and fires out a sonic howl at T'challa, who wore the black panther suit. The sonic howl was immediate absorbed by the suit, but y/n didn't let up, as the howl forces the suit to expell the stored energy, only for it to store in the new energy that the howl gave.

Shuri: "hm.. I'll think about that.."

—————————————————

Shuri: "this one was a mistake..."

Behind shuri, was ditto, and ditto, and ditto, and ditto and- ok look, there's enough dittos to fill half of wakanda here, which they're currently doing.

—————————————————

Rath: "why?"

Shuri: "just do it!"

Y/n sighs, and started punching a random punching bag that was set up in front of him. Suddenly, the punching bag grew arms, and punched y/n in the face.

Rath: "Wha- LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING PUNCHING BAG! RATH DOESN'T TAKE LIGHT TO BEING PUNCHED FROM NOBODY!! YOU HEAR ME!? NOBODY!!"

y/n pounces at the punching bag, tearing it to shreds. Shuri meanwhile, typed down on her tablet.

—————————————————

Y/n, while as Spider-Monkey, was hanging upside down in the Wakandan hanger, and was lifting a wakandan aircraft with his webs.

Spider-Monkey: "h-how much longer..?"

Shuri: "not too long. Just want to know if they every break.."

Y/n sighs, and decided to at least get a workout in.

—————————————————

Y/n took at deep breath, and let out a freezing cold air as big chill. The cold wind froze over a small area of trees, which almost made it look like Christmas.

Shuri: "whoa! Festive!"

Big chill: "huh. Neat"

—————————————————

Now wildvine, y/n raises his hands, as the trees that big chill just froze, began to move, like the walking trees from that old fantasy movie max always watched.

Wildvine: "plant manipulation! Really hard to do though..."

—————————————————

Just like they did with four arms, y/n, as humongosaur, was carrying a giant crate, with a multitude of metals inside. Only difference, is that y/n was holding six of them, and was in his 60 foot tall form, and was easily holding all of them.

Shuri: "how strong is that form?!"

Humongosaur: "my guess? Very, very strong"

—————————————————

Frankenstrike generates enough energy to last a lifetime.

Cannonbolt... He's heavy

Eye guy has multiple effect laser beams

Blitzwolfer can forcefully disband energy from vibranium.

Ditto infinite clone generation.

Rath has anger issues.

Spider-Monkey webs can lift a lot of weight.

Big chill has cold breath. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Wildvine has plant manipulation

Humongosaur is very strong.

—————————————————

NinjaRobert28
AsiTheTrans

Behold!

A WATTPAD THEORY