Black panther(3)

Y/n was crouched down at a table, glaring daggers at klaue's prosthetic arm. After a second, he smacks it, then walks away to the others, who were all watching Klaue through the one way glass. Klaue was also strapped to a chair.

Klaue: "Hello! I can see you! I can, I can see you"

Ross: "So, this is a big mess, huh? I figured we can go good cop bad cop-"

Y/n: "I can be bad cop!"

Ross: "absolutely not"

Y/n: "damn. Worth a shot"

Ross: "I'll talk to him first, then you guys go in-"

Okoye: "Asinakumyeka athethe noKlaue yedwa"
(We can't let him talk to Klaue alone)

T'challa: "Kungcono ukumvumela ukuba athethe noKlaue yedwa imizuzu emi-5 kunokuba enze umboniso apha"
(Better to let him talk to Klaue alone for 5 minutes than to make a scene here)

Y/n: "you gonna leave this poor man in the dark?"

Ross: "you can understand that?"

T'challa: "After your questioning, we will take him back to Wakanda with us.

Ross: "What? No. Look I like you, a lot. But he's in my custody now. He's not going anywhere. Listen, I'm doing you a favor by letting you even be in here"

Y/n: "even little 'ol me?"

Ross: "especially you!"

Y/n: "aw. You do care Bilbo!"

Ross: "...I'm going in. And when I'm done, you guys are up"

Y/n smiles and pats Ross' shoulder.

Y/n: "good luck! Don't let gollum in there snatch any of your rings"

Ross: "I have no idea what you're talking about. So I'm just going to ignore you"

Ross shrugs y/n's hand off his shoulder, and went on ahead through the door. Once he closed the door behind him, y/n turned to T'challa, and gave him a wink.

T'challa: "you did not"

Y/n: "I did"

Inside the room, Ross sits down, just as Klaue began to speak.

Klaue: "You know, you really shouldn't trust the Wakandans. Or the avengers. I'm much more your speed"

Ross: "I don't trust anybody, not in this job. And last I heard, that kid over there isn't an avenger anymore. But I am interested in that arm cannon out there. Where'd you get that?"

Klaue: "It's an old mining tool that I made some adjustments to. But I can get you one if you'd like"

Ross: "Why don't you give me the name of your supplier and I'll ask them"

Klaue: "He's right outside, why don't you ask him yourself?"

Ross: "T'challa or the kid?"

Klaue: "I'm aware of the smart forms that boy has. But I'm referring to the mr. Kingy"

Ross: "You're telling me that weapon on your arm is from Wakanda?"

Klaue: "Bingo. What do you actually know about Wakanda?"

Ross: "Shepherds. Textiles. Cool outfits"       

Klaue: "It's all a front. Explores searched for it for centuries. El Dorado: The Golden City. They thought they could find it in South America, but it was in Africa the whole time. A technological marvel. All because it was built on a mound of the most valuable metal known to man- Isipho- they call it. The gift . Vibranium.."

Ross: "Vibranium yea. Strongest metal on Earth"

Klaue: "It's not just a metal ... They sew it into their clothes , it powers their city, their tech, their weapons.. how do you think that boys white and black shirt is never torn?"

Ross: "That's a nice fairy tale but Wakanda is a third world country and you stole all their vibranium"

Klaue: "I stole all of it?"