(One-shot) romantic research

Sweet romantic stuff between shuri and y/n
Shout out to tmntst. It's not letting me tag them-
For those that wanna know the timeline, it takes place before infinity war.

Y/n: "are you sure about this shuri?"

Shuri: "absolutely sure! Why? Scared?"

Y/n: "no, I'm not scared. It's just... What's the point of this?"

Shuri: "it's to help us understand your transformations, and learn how to deal with them if they try and attack earth. And to see what your limits are"

Y/n: "and?"

Shuri: "and what?"

Y/n: "there's always an ”and” at the ends of these. What is it?"

Shuri: "I just... Wanted to spend time with you"

Y/n: "shuri, you could've just asked me out on a date. Not lock me up in a vibranium cube"

What?

Yep. Y/n was currently locked in a cube made from pure vibranium. Shuri meanwhile, was standing far away from it, with zed next to her.

Shuri: "look, I'm terrible at this, ok?! I didn't know how else to go about this!"

Y/n: "fine. What'd you want me to do?"

Shuri: "yes! Thank you! Ok! Transformation into heatblast and try to melt the vibranium"

Y/n: "Wha- shuri, are you crazy?!"

Shuri: "don't worry! Zed has a fire extinguisher!"

Zed barks, and lifts said fire extinguisher in her mouth.

Y/n: "that's not gonna help!! Ugh! Fine. Here we go"

From shuri's perspective, she didn't hear anything, when suddenly, she started hearing static through y/n's earpiece. As the area around the cube became to turn warm.. very warm.

Shuri: "was this a mistake?"

Zed huffs, and changes to crabdozer, and covers shuri with her body, just as a large explosion goes off, and the cube was completely melted, as few parts of melted vibranium flew around the area.

Heatblast: "well? What's next?"

Shuri: "oh my goodness.."

—————————————————

Diamondhead head stood in the center of a platform, as many vibranium weapons were aimed at him. Suddenly, they all shot lasers at him, but his body reflects them, as they bounce off his crystal body, and fly in random directions.

—————————————————

Four arms was standing underneath a large crate of metals, vibranium, and not. The crate was easier much bigger than four arms, but he was still holding it with one arm.

Shuri: "add more!"

Four arms: "what?-"

The wait suddenly doubled, and y/n had to use both arms.