Spider-Man: NWH (2)

Ok. So the movie was gonna be 3 chapters like most other movies. But holy damn this movie has so much in it. This chapter was originally over one million words. So I cut it down a lot.

HOWEVER! chapter 3 and chapter 4 will be over one million words. Chapter 4 might even breach 2 million.  Other than that, hope y'all enjoy!

—————————————————

Astrodactyl: "alright Pete. What are we doing here?"

Peter: "to hopefully get my friends into MIT.."

It's been about half an hour, as now y/n, as astrodactyl, was flying over the highway, with Spider-Man swinging behind him. Both land on a highway sign, looking over the traffic jam. However, a helicopter hovers behind them, recording them. Mainly Peter.

Peter: "Ugh... Hi. Yeah, I can see you!"

Astrodactyl: "boy, am I glad I don't gotta deal with that anymore"

The two nod to one another, before dropping down to the street, with Peter retracting the iron spider suit, wearing a crumpled suit underneath, and y/n returning to human, now doning his usual black and white shirt.

Peter rushes down the street, with Y/n loosley following behind. Moving to an SUV, Peter knocks on the window, with the window soon lowering.

MIT Administrator: "Yeah?"

Peter: "Hi. I'm Peter Parker-"

MIT Administrator: "You do know you're in the street, right?"

Peter: "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I just, I really needed to talk to you, I know you're on your way to the airport... MJ Watson and Ned Leeds are the two smartest people I've ever met in my entire life, and I'm the dumbest person, because.... I let them help me, but if I didn't let them help me, then millions of people would've died, so please... don't let MIT be dumb like me"

MIT Administrator: "MIT is dumb?"

Peter: "No! I'm saying don't let MIT be dumb. I mean, like the... the dumber version of me that wouldn't have let them help-"

MIT Administrator: "You didn't rehearse that, did you, Peter?"

Y/n: "no he didn't. He's got spirit though!"

Peter: "Basically, what I'm trying to-"

Peter stops, and turns his head down to the street ahead.

Y/n: "Pete?"

Suddenly, several people flee their cars and run for their lives, away from the bridge. Peter looks around.

Peter: "Why are you running? What-"

A shockwave spreads beneath the cars, the road slowly breaks apart. Parker climbs on top of the MIT administrator's car and activates his Iron Spider suit, as y/n steps in front of the car and transforms into diamondhead.

Peter: "Oh, my God. Uh, ma'am? You should get out of the car!"

Diamondhead: "Everybody get off the bridge!"

The driver of the MIT lady's car flees, leaving her behind

MIT Administrator: "We're locked. Doors- Hey!"

Mechanical claws break through the concrete, until one of them manifests itself on the runway. It loosens its grip, but other claws appear. Out of the cloud of dust rises a man with circle glasses, smiling menacingly.

Otto: "Hello, Peter"

Peter: "Hi? Have we... Do I know you?"

Otto: "What have you done with my machine?"