Infinity war(4)

at the battle on wakanda, y/n stood on the back of zed, still in her crabdozer form, smashing and bashing everything that wasn't on their side. Y/n then hops off of her, and lands near Thor, Steve, and a flora colossus. Once he was in reach, y/n pats the flora colossus, aka Groot, on the shoulder, causing the Omnitrix to blink yellow repeatedly. Groot looks at y/n oddly, before going back to fighting.

Steve: "new haircut?"

Thor: "noticed you copied by beard"

Steve nods, as does y/n, who chuckles.

Y/n: "the world's in danger. And you two are making jokes. The avengers really are coming back together"

Thor: "hello again young one! It's been a while! You've grown!"

Y/n: "so I've been told"

Thor: "oh, this is a friend of mine, a tree. You might know him y/n, he's an alien"

As he said it, Groot impaled three outriders, and lifted them into the air, before looking at Steve and y/n.

Groot: "I am Groot!"

Steve: "I am Steve Rogers"

The Omnitrix suddenly beeps, and returns to green.

Y/n: "I am also Groot! Or should I say"

Y/n the activates the Omnitrix, and immediately slams down the dial, and in a green flash, stood a large tree man, a full grown flora colossus, with the very obvious Omnitrix imbedded in it's chest, closer to it's stomach area.

Broot: "I am broot!"

Groot: "I am Groot?"

Broot: "I am broot"

Steve: "you can just do that?"

Y/n nods, and then punches the ground, causing roots to spring up, and impale multiple outriders at once.

Thor: "that's new"

Steve: "no kidding"

However, a loud rumbling is heard in the distance, as from the enemy ships, comes burrowing something towards the battle field. Once it goes under the barrier, it springs up, revealing them to be giant saws, and multiple ones at that.

T'challa: "fall back! Fall back now!"

Broot: "I am broot!"

Zed looks at y/n, and nods her head, changes to Omnivoracious, the giant purple alien flamingo. Once she transformed, she picks up y/n, and tosses him on her back, then took off to the sky, with y/n changing back to human.

Y/n: "as cool a flora colossus is, it doesn't have much use right now. So let's go big. Really big. Get be above one girl"

Doing as he said, zed flew up to one from behind, with y/n standing up on her back.

Y/n: "let's do this. If I loose an arm, then so be it.."

Y/n then jumps off of zed, and in a green flash, came crashing down Humongousaur. But not any Humongousaur, a sixty foot tall Humongousaur! The impact from such a large alien, caused the saw the implode on itself.

Humongousaur: "wow, that actually worked. Neat!"

However, in the distance, as if to stand him up, Wanda lands on the ground, and lifts an entire row of saws, and throws them behind her, not only destroying the saws, but also killing multiple outriders.

Humongousaur: "aw man"

Y/n returns to human, and lift up his arm for zed to pick him back up, only for his comms to go off.