Black panther(2)

In the hall towards shuri's lab, T'Challa, with four Dora, make their way to the open door. Once there, the Dora milage stop at the entrance, as T'challa went on inside. Shuri then approaches T'challa, and bows.

Shuri: "My King"

T'challa: "Stop it. Stop it"

Shuri laughs and they do their special sibling handshake before walking down the spiral walkway into her sprawling, futuristic lab. Shuri strolls with T'Challa by work tables of high-tech gadgets, However, something interesting caught T'challa's eye.

T'challa: "is that y/n?"

At the work table at the end, stood a large crab like creature, with a black and white looking outfit on its body.

Shuri: "he has his own little project, and meant to go greymatter to work on it, but turned into that instead"

Brainstorm: "excuse you. Brainstorm is the next best thing to greymatter! being a cerebral crustation means that I am the second smartest species in the known five galaxies!"

Shuri: "yet you can't use simple tools"

Brainstorm: "I'll have you know, that it's much harder when your hands are a pair of pinsers!"

Zed the. Barks in agreement.

Brainstorm: "see! Even zed agrees"

Shuri shakes her head, and turns back to T'challa, who was smiling at their interaction.

Shuri: "I've already sent a car ahead to
Busan for you. Who are you taking with you to Korea?"

T'challa: "Y/n and Okoye. And Nakia as well"

Shuri: "You sure it's a good idea to take
          your e x on a mission?"

T'challa: "Yes. We'll be fine. I'm surprised you didn't mention that I'm bringing y/n"

Shuri: "that's because hero work is his thing"

Brainstorm: "you best believe! I suppose I could put this project on hold"

Y/n returns to human form, and walks over to the two, just as shuri goes over some gadgets for the mission.

Shuri: "I have great things to show you, brother. Here are your communication devices for Korea. Unlimited range, also equipped with audio surveillance system"

Y/n: "more compact than the plumber ones. So it's much easier to carry"

Shuri: "I actually used those as a design inspiration. Now, Check these out. Remote access Kimoyo beads. Updated to interface directly with my sand table"

Y/n: "damn. How advanced has wakanda become in the last five years?"

Shuri: "very advanced. My ideas are more usually than thet thought"

T'challa: "And what are these?"

Y/n: "what are what?"                   

Shuri: "The real question is, what are those?! Why do you have your toes out in my lab?"

T'challa smiles, then props his foot into one of the chairs.  

T'challa: "What , you don't like my royal sandals? I wanted to go old school for my first day"

Y/n: "bruh. You can't be serious. You wore those in public?"

Shuri: "here, try these on Instead"

T'Challa takes off his sandles, and put his feet into the shoes, and they lace up instantly, forming a perfect fit.

Shuri: "Fully automated, like the old American movie Baba used to watch. And I made them completely sound absorbent"

T'Challa stomps his foot down, and thanks to the shoes, they made no sound.

T'challa: "Interesting"

Shuri: "you know what I call them"

Y/n: "let me guess, sneakers?"