Secrets

Age recap: 12

We begin with a news-station helicopter following police cars chasing a speeding armored vehicle.

Reporter:"We're live on the scene of a high-speed police pursuit of an armored car stolen earlier today from the federal reserve in Denver. It is believed the thieves also have a hostage"

The armored car speeds past the Rust Bucket. Suddenly, a large crystal grows out from the pavement, completely destroying the undercarriage of the car. Causing it to come to a complete stop. The police cars surround the vehicle. One of the criminals gets out of the vehicle with the hostage, and the other holding a rather large rifle. Suddenly, y/n, as Diamondhead appears behind the thug.

Reporter:"Wait, what's this?"

The thug aims the rifle at y/n, but he fires a crystal at the thugs feet, scaring him. Y/n smirks, the  He traps the thug by making a small cage made of crystal.

Reporter:"Yes. It looks like we have another alien sighting"

The other thug walks closer to y/n with the hostage. Y/n transforms his hand into a spike. This scares the criminal and he immediately surrenders.

Reporter:"We don't know where these strange creatures come from, but they seem to be here to help"

———————————————————

Vilgax:"The Omnitrix... wasted on pointless heroics!"

Drone:"Shall I dispatch more drones to retrieve it?"

Vilgax:"No..."

His chamber opens. One of the medical robots crawls out, only to be crushed by a massive metal foot. Vilgax emerges out of it, fueled by anger.

Vilgax:"I will see to this task myself!"

———————————————————

———————————————————

The Tennyson's were all in the RV, y/n was rest, Zed was eating from her food bowl, and max was working on some of his old plumber tech, after New York, max wanted to be of more use, so he pulled out his old gear. Suddenly, y/n shoots up from his bed, screaming, startling both max and zed.

Max: "nightmare?"

Y/n:"yea..."

MaxIt was just a bad dream, kiddo, don't worry about it..."

Y/n: "but... It... It had a guy in it... his face was a squid... It was really creepy"

Max:"no... Change of plan, we're hitting the road right now"

Y/n: "grandpa?"

Max: "I'll explain on the way, now let go"

Max gets into the driver's seat and drives off, with y/n changing into his normal clothes, and moving next to him.

Y/n: "grandpa, what's wrong? What's going on?"

Max: "that person in your dream is vilgax, and I'm hoping we can make it to mount Rushmore by nightfall"

Y/n: "mount Rushmore? Why there?"

Max: "it's the biggest plumber base on earth"

Y/n: "and there's something there that'll stop vilgax?"