Spider-Man: NWH (4)

Y/n: "ok, so in order to fix you.. we need to reverse whatever made you a.. well, a zombie. How'd you die, and how did you get brought back?"

Zombozo: "well, it all started when my Tennyson scared me so much, that a exploded! Poof! Into a bunch of confetti! Next thing I knew, I was resurrected by a magic spell!"

Y/n: "a resurrection spell? hm.."

Y/n, while facing away zombozo, held out his hand, as a small pink orb appears, then a book appeared. He grabs it, and opens it, flipping through the pages.

Y/n: "it looks like more of a reanimation spell, and not a resurrection spell. Maybe if I complete the spell.. you'll actually be brought back, and whatever vampire thing you had before"

Zombozo: "you truly believe this will work?"

Y/n: "nothing better... Ok, I think I got it. Ready?"

Y/n lifted up his arms, but before he could begin the incantation, Peter walks by, staring off into space.

Y/n: "Pete?"

Otto: "Peter?"

Norman: "What's wrong?"

Peter: "I don't know. May?"

Peter moves into the middle of the living room, everyone around watching him. May then walks up with a candle in her hand.

May: "What is it, Peter?"

Flint: "What's happening?"

Animo: "Tennyson, whats going on with him?"

Y/n: "I don't know..."

Max: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Peter closes his eyes, focusing his instincts. Norman moves to the side of the room, with Octavius watching him closely. The tension rises further and further, until Peter fires a web at Norman's hand, sticking it against the wall.

Green Goblin: "That's some neat trick, that sense of yours.."

Otto: Norman?"

Green Goblin: "Norman's on sabbatical, honey"

Max: "The hell?"

Peter: "The Goblin..."

Y/n: "shit.."

Suddenly, an extremely loud beeping from the Omnitrix fills the quiet room. Everyone turns to y/n, as the goblin gave a sinister smirk.

Green Goblin: "my friend finally decided to show himself"

Y/n: "..who?"

Animo: "hex.. it's hex!"

Then out of nowhere, hex flies through the wall, and tackles y/n out the building, Flying up into the air.

Y/n: "ow! Bastard!"

Hex: "it's wonderful to finally meet the Tennyson of this world"

Y/n: "it's Tennyson Romanoff!"

Y/n headbutts hex, who let's go of y/n, and let's him fall back down to earth. Catching himself, y/n changes to jetray, only to be blasted in the back by a magic blast. Hex them jets back down, and tackles y/n from behind, and right into the ground. Y/n the changes into ChromaStone, and turned around to swing at hex, but the magic user shot a beam at him, to which y/n blocks.

Surprisingly, y/n was able to absorb the blast from hex. Dodging around the blast, y/n shot a point blank rainbow blast at hex, which he blocks with a magic barrier.

Hex: "I must admit. You are much stronger than I initially believed"

ChromaStone: "oh yea?"

Hex reverses the barrier, and wraps it around y/n. With a grunt, y/n changes into four arms, and easily breaks from in. Raising his arms, he immediately brought them down to smash hex, but he floats backwards to dodge. Y/n then changes to goop, and thrusts his arm out, grabbing hex, and swings him around, and smashes him into a bystanders car. He then changes into wildvine, and dug his hands into the ground, creating vines that wrap around hex.