Black Widow(3)

Y/n: "you sure it's just the kinks that needs working?"

Shuri: "ok.. maybe I lied when I said I just found it.. I kinda workshopped half of this thing randomly before any tests..."

Y/n: "huh.. next time sweetheart. If your gonna follow me in a ship, take an actual one, and not one that you could kill yourself in"

Zed let out a loud huff, covering her face with a paw.

Shuri: "I'll uh... I'll keep that in mind. Thank you"

Y/n: "good, perfect. Now, can we go save my disfunctional family before they all die? I.. said some nasty things before they got kidnapped"

Shuri: "like what?"

Y/n: "nothing important. Oh hey! Looky here!"

Y/n points at the console screen, as a large shape began to form in the clouds as they approached.

Y/n: "holy crap.. that's the red room?"

Shuri: "it looks like that watchtower from that American superhero comic book you have"

Y/n: "Enough talk please.. can you pick up on any signals inside?"

Shuri: "nothing but the normal stuff. A few speakers and such... oh, wait. There's a communications server"

Y/n: "outside source?"

Shuri: "outside source! Shall we hack in?"

Y/n: "go for it cupcake"

And just with the snap of the fingers, shuri was in, as three frequencies we're going off, but only two were active.

Y/n: "hello, hello, testing testing. This is y/n Tennyson Romanoff speaking, anyone want to tell me where the hell you are?"

Yelena: "y/n? When the hell did you get here?"

Y/n: "just now. I got some backup to take out the red room once and for all. Any need of outside help?"

Melina: "not at the moment. Stay there, we'll call if your needed"

Y/n: "oh great. It's my ”grandma”.."

Melina: "look, I'm sorry. I didn't trust you, but now I do. So trust me when I say that your mother is more than capable to deal with this"

Y/n: "oh I know that. I'm just saying that I don't really know your guys stuff... Well, except for Yelena. You cool auntie"

Shuri: "you have an aunt now? I want to meet her!"

Yelena: "who was that?"

Y/n: "my girlfriend!"

Suddenly, y/n feels a ting in the back of his neck, as something began to aggregate him. He doesn't know why, or how, but he has a feeling. A bad feeling. On about his mother. Out of nowhere, y/n's eyes turn a vibrant, almost glowing purple hue. In a green flash, y/n had become ghostfreak, but a more sinister appearance, as some of the cloth covering his body was torn, showing his lanky arms, along with sharp claws, and a little tear where his mouth was. From the flash, shuri and zed turn around, only to see nothing. Not even y/n.

Shuri: "y/n? Y/n!"

Before they turned around, y/n went invisible, and intangible, flying out of the mini wakandan jet, and right into the red room, flying every which way, as red lights, and sirens began blaring. Until he fell upon a room that was quiet. All that was heard was the conversation between two people. Y/n new one of them by heart.

Dreykov: "You ran away to fight in the wrong war. The real war was fought here, in the shadows"

Natasha: "You didn't fight in the shadows. You hid in the dark"