captain America: the winter soldier(3)

Nat: "First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk"

Steve: "If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off"

Y/n: "guess that gives a reason not to run. It'll be a deaaad giveaway"

They go to a Mac store to use one of the many computers on display.

Nat: "The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are"

Steve: "How much time do we have?"

Nat: "Uh...about nine minutes from... Now. Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands"

Steve: "Can you override it?"

Nat: "The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly. I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from"

Y/n: "worker incoming"

Employee: "Can I help you guys with anything?"

Nat: "Oh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations"

Steve: "Right! We're getting married"

Employee: "Congratulations! What about you little guy? You with them?"

Y/n: "oh! u-uh... Im... Their... Son. Yes. I'm their son. I get most of my genetics from my grandfather"

Employee: "ah! Nice, so, where are you all thinking of going?"

Steve: "New Jersey"

Employee: "Oh"

the employee looks at Steve for a moment

Employee: "I have the exact same glasses"

Nat: "Wow, you two are practically twins"

Employee: "Yeah, I wish. Specimen. Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron"

Y/n: "yep! Thank you Mr. Aaron!"

Steve: "son? Really?"

Y/n: "sorry! I panicked!"

Steve sighs before turning to Nat.

Steve: "You said nine minutes, come on"

Natasha Romanoff: "Shh, relax. Got it. You know it?"

Steve Rogers: "I used to. Let's go"

Steve pulls the flash drive from the computer and they walk out of the store

Steve: Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro"

as two agents are coming straight towards them

Nat: "Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said. Y/n, take out your phone and play with it"

Steve: "What?"

Nat: "Do it!"

Steve quickly puts his arm around Natasha and laughs, while y/n quickly pulls out his phone and fidgets with it. It worked, as the agent walks past them, the three get onto an escalator. Nat the  spots Rumlow on the escalator next to them going up, she turns to Steve.

Nat: "Kiss me"

Steve: "What?"

Nat: "Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable. Y/n, keep playing on your phone"