Avengers: Endgame(2)

It begins with y/n, inside Tony's old lab in the avengers Compound. The reason he was there was to repair, upgrade, and enhance his grandfather's weapons. At the entrance, Tony himself starts to walk in, and looks over y/n's shoulder.

Tony: "whatcha got there apple watch?

Y/n: "...you did not just call me apple watch"

Tony: "I did. Now if you don't mind, answer the question"

Y/n: "I'm fixing up my grandpa's stuff"

Tony picks up the energy sword confused.

Y/n: "a high density light construct energy sword. Grandpa got it from an old friend of his"

Tony puts it down, and then picks up the shield.

Y/n: "hard light construct barrier"

Tony puts it down, then reaches for the pistol, but y/n sighs.

Y/n: "can you stop? Im working"

Tony: "come on kid. We haven't had an actual conversation in eight years"

Y/n: "I know that, but I want to try and fix this"

Tony: "then let me help you"

Y/n: "absolutely not!"

Y/n slams his hands on the table, as a mix of green and pink sparks fly off his arms. Neither notice, as Tony sighs.

Y/n: "sorry.. it's just-"

Tony: "I get it. It's Max's stuff, and he's a sensitive topic right now"

Y/n nods. Tony walks by y/n, and pats his shoulder.

Tony: "take it easy apple watch"

Y/n: "you aren't letting that go, are you?"

Tony: "nope"

Y/n chuckles, and went back to work on the rifle, and almost got it completed, when Bruce walked in with a bipedal raccoon in clothes beside him.

Bruce: "there you are! I was looking for you"

Y/n: "hey Bruce.. what's up?"

Bruce: "well, I was thinking if you could take a bit of a road trip with me and rocket?"

Y/n: "rocket? pfft-"

Rocket: "what's so funny?"

Y/n: "nothing! It's nothing.. but the name rocket raccoon is definitely a name.."

Rocket: "I'm not!- I'm not a raccoon"

Y/n: "right. You're definitely right. Your rocket. Not raccoon. So, what kind of road trip are we talking about Bruce?"

Bruce: "a road trip to Asgard!"

Y/n: "uh.. isn't Asgard like.. in space?"

Bruce: "w-well, uh-"

Y/n: "I mean, rocket probably has a spaceship. I know a few places with spaceships. Some damn good ones too-"

Rocket: "Asgard is gone"

Y/n: "w-what?"

Bruce: "yea... Forgot to tell you that Asgard was destroyed by Ragnarok"

Y/n: "oh God. I feel bad for Thor.."

Bruce: "don't worry! Cause there's a new Asgard!"

Y/n: "new Asgard? Where the hell is that?"

————————————————