Black Widow(1)

Age recap: 15
Sidenote: this will take place two weeks after the events of black panther.

Shuri: "y/n... y/n.. y/n!"

Y/n: "what shuri..? what's wrong..?"

Currently, y/n was sleeping on his work table, with zed giving off the occasional snore. Shuri siting in a chair next to him.

Shuri: "well, I didn't want to wake you up, cause you were just super cute laying there.. despite it being at you're work station.. but your bag won't stop beeping"

Y/n: "it's probably just my phone.. it'll still in a second.."

Shuri: "that's the thing... It's been going on for an hour, and your phone is on the table"

Y/n didn't respond, and remained still. After a second, both he and zed got up in an instant, and ran right to y/n's bag.

Y/n: "crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap-"

Shuri: "hey, hey, what's wrong?"

Y/n: "it's my plumbers badge!"

Y/n quickly dug through his bag, tossing his things all over the place, such as clothes, zeds old collar, dog treats, dog toys, and some prototype toys of his aliens.

Y/n: "come on! Where is it, where is it?!"

At the bottom of the bag, a loud beeping is heard, as y/n pulls out something that almost resembled a police badge, but designed with white, with a blinking red dot. Y/n presses the red dot, causing a holographic map to form from it.

Shuri: "your plumbers badge? What's making it go off?"

Y/n: "distressed signal. mom's in trouble"

Shuri: "how can you be sure?"

Y/n: "well, last I checked, grandpa is at mount Rushmore, there's no other plumbers on earth, and mom is the still running from the government"

Shuri stares at y/n for a moment, before giving a shrug.

Shuri: "alright. Well, how do you plan to get there?"

Y/n: "uh, XLR8?"

Shuri: "will the watch last?"

Y/n: "obviously! I hope"

Y/n let out a sigh, and gently pets to top of zeds head.

Y/n: "shuri, if you could. Watch over zed while I'm gone"

Shuri: "yea, sure"

Zed began to pout, and nudges y/n's head with her own.

Y/n: "I'm sorry girl, but it's for the best. You still got like, three broken ribs. You shouldn't even be standing"

Zed once again pouts, but this time in understanding. She licks y/n's cheek, and slowly made her way back to her bed.

Shuri: "be careful out there, alright?"

Y/n: "I will, don't worry. When I get back, I owe you a date"

Shuri: "you owe me three"

Y/n: "make it four!"

——————————————————
Timeskip brought to you by y/n and shuri cuddling.
——————————————————

Standing outside of a very rugged gas station, y/n looked between it, and his plumbers badge, currently sitting in his hand.

Y/n: "really mom? This is the best place you could find?"