AvengerCon(Short)

The rust bucket 2 parks into an empty space, as y/n, shuri, and Zed step off.

Shuri: "tell me again what we're doing here?"

Y/n: "well, I heard about a little something called AvengerCon. Wanted to check it out"

The three walk towards the military base that it was located in, with a banner welcoming them. Dozens of people in costumes are seen, as there was a statue of Steve Rogers near the entrance, which was made to look like hulk's head.

Y/n: "this place is nice.."

Shuri: "so many costumes..."

There were costumes of doctor strange, rocket, hulk, captain America, the winter soldier, mantis, drax, a wakandan, and y/n.

Y/n: "hey, check it! I see people dressed as me!"

Shuri: "I see... It's very.. odd"

Y/n chuckled, as he himself was dressed in his white and black shirt, his dark green cargo pants, but left his tools in the rust bucket 2. Shuri was wearing her purple tracksuit, but had the jacket off, and was wearing y/n's old, and smaller white and black shirt. Zed However, simply had a vest on, with the words "service dog" in it, along with a patch saying the same thing on the nemitrix.

They all entered through the hulk mouth, but were stopped by security. But y/n lifts the Omnitrix, and activates it. Immediately, the security allowed all three to enter.

Inside, there were several noticeable things. A glowing sign that said "things hulk smashed" a giant recreation of Ant-Man, and of course... Large wooden cutouts of Tony, in his armor, and Natasha. Y/n took a breath after seeing his mother, but kept his smile.

Y/n: "ready to get started?"

Shuri: "what are we waiting for?"

Zed gruffs.

And so, the three started roaming, enjoying everything they could. Doing mini games, getting some photos with a "meet Thor" chair, and even got a pamphlet for new Asgard. As they were moving to another one. Y/n caught something that caught his eye... he walks over, seeing a memorial for Tony and Nat. Y/n couldn't help but shed a tear upon seeing it...

Shuri walked up to him, and grabbed his hand, with zed stepping forth, rubbing his other hand with her nose.

Shuri: "you ok..?"

Y/n: "yea.. yea... "

Y/n smiled, and squeezed shuri's hand. They walk off again, and saw a group of people dressed as y/n, and all his aliens. They were getting a group photo, and y/n quickly snuck behind them, and transformed into four arms, and flexed, just as the photo went off. The guy holding the camera screamed surprised, as all the cosplayers looked behind them, seeing y/n.

Four arms: "sup?"

They all screamed in excitement, as y/n reverts to human. One after the other, they each got y/n's autograph.

Shuri: "show off"

Y/n chuckled, as they went back to it. Eventually, they arrive at a standing of heatblast on the back of crabdozer. Zed was happy that she was finally being noticed.

Y/n: "finally! They got zed on something. I've been waiting for that"

Shuri giggled, as a gasp is heard behind them. Turning around, they spot a girl with long brown hair, and dressed as y/n in his younger years.

Y/n: "hey! It's... Hana, right?"

Hana nods, completely shocked at the sight of her hero right there.

Y/n: "oh! Shuri, this is Hana, a fan of mine"

Hana: "o-oh my god... Your here! Why are you here?!"

Y/n: "it's a con about the team I'm in. Of course I'd be here"

Shuri: "it's also a date"

Y/n: "it's also a date"

Hana: "can.. can I get a picture? I'm sorry if that sounds rude to intrude on your date, but-"

Y/n: "I see no problem with it. Right shuri?"

Shuri: "well.. why not?"

Hana smiled in pure glee, and quickly pulled out her phone, and rushed over to them, making sure to get all three of them in the photo.

Hana: "thank you! thank you!! My friends are gonna be so jealous!"

She runs off, as y/n smiled.

Shuri: "what did you do?"

Y/n: "why do you think I did something? Come on, the big show is starting"

They rush to the main stage, where it was a costume contest. People dressed as captain America walked off, as people dressed as y/n and/or his aliens walked up. He saw Hana up there, and decided to truly make her day.

Y/n jumps onto the stage, and Transformed into heatblast, and looked out at the audience.

Heatblast: "hello people!"

Loud gasps, and screams of joy filled the air, as y/n raised his arms.

Heatblast: "I would just like to say one thing.."

He points to Hana.

Heatblast: "she's got the best costume of me! Feels like I'm looking in a mirror.... A gender swapped, de-ageing, mirror..."

Announcer: "you heard him folks! Y/n Tennyson of the-"

Heatblast: "Romanoff!"

Announcer: "right. Ahem. Y/n Tennyson Romanoff has made the decision! Take pictures while you can!"

Y/n smiled towards Hana, before changing to human, and jumps back down to shuri and zed, as the people dressed as him stepped off. Next, people dressed as Carol Danvers. Captain marvel.

Eventually, y/n sensed a strong source of energy. His eyes flashed pink, before he turns over to a group of three kids. Hana, a boy in a lab coat, and a girl in a captain marvel costume. The boy quickly rushed the girl up on stage. As she stood on stage, the flashing lights started to get to her, and when she held out her hand to block them, a hard light construct shot out, hovering above the others.

Other people duck, terrified. As the girl tried to get rid of the glowing light on her hand, she accidentally shot out more hard light constructs. Growing scared, she waved her hand, knocking into the giant Ant-Man head, causing it to become unstable. The people cheer for the girl, as y/n looked forward with narrowed eyes.

That's when the giant Ant-Man head fell, and started rolling through the crowd, who all scatter off and ran. Y/n let out a whistle, as buglizard rushed in, and helped people up, as y/n changed into wildvine, and stretched his arms out, stopping the giant head, right before it crushed a confetti cannon. The people cheered again, this time for y/n, as he looked around, seeing neither Hana, or what he presumed were her friends.

————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, Hana rushed her friends, Bruno and Kamala, to get back home, as she stayed outside to take a moment. That's when she felt something in her pocket.. reaching in and grabbing it, she looked in pure shock... It was a plumbers badge. On the back was a sticky note, saying "I'll call" on it.

Hana: "...HOLY SHI-"