falcon & winter soldier (4)

Y/n's peaceful nap is interrupted by a knocking on the RV door.  With a groan, y/n gets up, and opens the door, only to see ayo in her Dora milaje gear.

Y/n: "perfect timing. I want to punch something"

Ayo: "then you may wish to punch the new captain America?"

Y/n: "he's here?"

Ayo nods, and then steps aside, as y/n smirks and walks out the rust bucket 2 with zed closing the door behind him.

Walking into the building, y/n walks through the already open doors, to see John walker put down the shield.

Y/n: "perfect! Now I don't have to rip it from your broken arms"

From behind y/n, ayo and another Dora milaje walk in, with zed stopping beside y/n.

Y/n: "you know the drill"

John walks forward to ayo, and holds out his hand.

John: "hi. John walker. Captain America"

Ayo doesn't answer, as y/n scoffs at him.

John: "well, let's.. uh.. put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?"

Sam: "hey, John, take it easy. You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora milaje"

John: "they don't have jurisdiction here.."

Y/n: "then I guess it's a good thing that my interest.. is with you"

John: "ok.. look kid. I think we got off on the wrong foot-"

John puts a hand on y/n's shoulder, as y/n brushes it off, and jabs John in the ribs before sending an uppercut into his jaw.

Y/n: "don't fucking touch me"

John then went around and picked up his shield, and turned around to throw a punch with it, but y/n formed a pink barrier around his arm to block, before shooting a bit of mana into John's gut, sending him back, as y/n formed a mana wall behind him, causing John to crash into it, and fall back to the ground.

John gets back up, but y/n runs forward, and smashes his foot into John's back. Lemar rushed at y/n to help John, but zed tackles lemar to the side, biting into his arm. John grabs y/n's leg, and flips him off his back. Getting to his feet, John cocks back his fist to jab at y/n, but he rolls away, and got back up.

Meanwhile, lemar kept bashing his fist into Zed's head, eventually causing her to whimper and let go of his arm. Backing up next to y/n, the duo smirks, and in a double of green and red light, the forms of y/n and zed change into Spider-Monkey and terroranchula.

John throws his shield at y/n, but he easily dodges, and webs the shield, and then throws it back at John, who could only block it. Y/n charges, and webs johns chest, pulling him forward, and swings himself around to John's back, and threw several punches into his head.

Lemar backs away from the approaching zed, who clacks her jaws together, for charging, and smacks lemar into the wall.

Y/n then changes back to human, and jumps off John's back, before holding out his hands, forming a pink mana barrier around John, and slowly shrinks it.

Zed changes into buglizzard, and grabs lemar with her tail, and spins him around, before tossing him at y/n, who threw John at lemar, causing them both to crash into each other.

Y/n: "boom! Take that!"

Y/n smirks, but it soon falls as he looks around the room, noticing ayo walking out of the bathroom.