BP: wakanda forever (2)

The four now stood in Cambridge, Massachusetts, standing against the rust bucket 2, each wearing sunglasses. Zed included. All watching the girl they were looking for.

Shuri: "Is that an iPhone I see?"

Okoye: "Primitive.. My Queen. We have located the scientist. She is in the American equivalent of a Wakandan village school"

Y/n: "she's in a high school"

Ramonda: "A school? Please tell me it is a professor"

Shuri: "It’s a student, Mother. We can’t give her to Namor"

Ramonda: "Bring this student back to Wakanda"

Okoye: "Yes, my Queen"

Okoye turns off her kimoyo beads, and turns to the couple.

Okoye: "I’ve got it from here"

Shuri: "Wait! Maybe we should speak with her. It will be more discreet"

Okoye: "I can be discreet"

Y/n looks over shuri's should, looking at Okoye up and down, with shuri and zed mimicking him.

Okoye: "What?"

Y/n: "Nothing. Nothing"

Okoye: "Is it the makeup?"

Shuri: "No"

Okoye: "It’s the wrong shade, isn’t it?"

Shuri: "It’s the right shade. Fenty 440. You look good. Look, we can blend in as students.. we can do this"

Okoye: "You get five minutes"

Shuri: "Yes!"

Y/n: "let's go, we only got so long until someone recognizes the RV"

Y/n puts on an ID mask, turning him into himself, just without the Omnitrix. What he was wearing before was a red floral shirt.

Shuri and y/n head inside, but before they entered the building, y/n heard students shout something about the RV, as a group of them began to surround it. Y/n was about to go there, but was pulled away by shuri.

As the two walked down the hall, shuri stops at a door, and gave a knock.

Riri: "Yo!"

Shuri: "Riri Williams?"

It takes a few moments, but the door opens, and out comes Riri Williams, looking down at her phone.

Riri: "Yo, I don’t do dropbys no more. You gotta go to the website"

Shuri: "It’s an encrypted file. I wanted to airdrop it"

Shuri held out y/n's phone, showing what she was talking about. Riri looks at it, then at shuri, growing an expression of surprise and shock.

Rir: "You the.."

Shuri pushes herself in, with y/n following behind, as Rir closes the door. Shuri gestures riri to be quiet, as she hands y/n back his phone.

Riri: "You’re Princess Shuri. What the hell are you doing here? Oh, shit, am I getting recruited?"

Y/n: "recruited? No, where the hell did that come from?"

Riri: "uh.. who are you?"

Shuri: "my husband. We're here about the vibranium detector that you built for the CIA"

Riri: "I didn't know you were married.. besides, I ain’t built no detector for no CIA. I made that for my metallurgy class"

Y/n: "a school project?"