Black panther(1)

Age recap: 15

Y/n: "what ya need T'challa?"

T'challa: "just checking on my best friend. Are you sure that max will be alright?"

Y/n: "yea, he'll be fine. He sent a text Earlier. Said he was at mount Rushmore, safest place he could be at. Thanks again for letting stay in wakanda"

T'challa: "of course my friend. As I said, you always have a place here"

Y/n: "you really are like family, y'know?"

T'challa nods, but then a smirk grows on his face.

T'challa: "we will be actual family when you propose"

This causes y/n to yelp, and punch T'challa in the arm, who gave a chuckle in return.

Y/n: "not funny!"

T'challa: "it was very funny"

Okoye: "My Prince, coming up on them now"

Y/n: "guess it's show time"

T'Challa nods, and stood with his helmet in hand. Y/n stood next to him, fidgeting with the Omnitrix. Okoye gets up out of her chair and grabs her spear off the wall, heading over to y/n and T'challa.

T'challa: "No need, Okoye. Me and y/n can handle this"

Y/n: "you stay too zed. You still got a broken rib"

Okoye pauses for a moment, then returns her spear to the wall, as zed simply whimpers, and lays down on the ships floor.

T'Challa: "we will get Nakia out as quickly as possible"

Okoye walks up to T'challa, and places six kimoyobeads into his hand.

Okoye: "Just don't freeze when you see her"

T'challa: "What are you talking about? I never freeze"

Okoye looked at y/n, then gave the boy a wink, with the boy giving one back. T'Challa, not noticing the secret conversation between the two, slips on his helmet, and folds his arms over his chest. Okoye presses a button, opening the hatch that T'challa had been standing on, sending him down to the earth. Y/n watch for a moment, before looking at Okoye.

Y/n: "this is the third time I've jumped out of an airship"

The boy than jumps out, smiling like no Tomorrow.

Y/n: "alright Omnitrix, I know your still freaking out, but please give me a flyer!

Y/n: "whoa, this one's new! Can it-"

Before y/n could ask his question, he had already hit the ground, giving a rather hard thud.

T'challa: "you should work on your landing"

Y/n: "sorry. New alien. No clue what it does"

T'challa: "you look like moth man"

Y/n: "I look like what?"

Y/n gets up to his feet, seeing that he's scarily thin, and rather tall, different shades of blue all over his body, and a pair of moth like wings on his back.

Y/n: "cool"

T'challa: "hide. They're coming"

Y/n nods, and quickly hid behind the tree that T'challa was perched on. As if on instinct, the wings on y/n's back fold themselves around his body, looking as if he has a oddly shaped trench coat. As if on cue, a dog suddenly ran up, and started barking at T'challa, which y/n found a little funny. This is when The militants point their guns at the dog.