falcon & winter soldier (3)

Welcome to the last chapter of 2022! Let's move into the new year right!

-----------------

The destination was a run down shipping port, with shipping containers all over the place. Y/n had parked just outside the area, as they all got out to continue on foot. Well... Most of them. Y/n and zed stayed behind.

Y/n: "y'know... I should definitely be charging them. They're lucky this thing doesn't run on actual gas"

Zed nods in agreement, munching on the candy stash that WAS hidden in the rust bucket 2. But y/n and zed have been eating it ever since they apparently became Sam and Bucky's Uber.

Y/n: "sometimes... I wonder if these guys actually need me"

Zed gruffs, grabbing another piece of candy.

Y/n: "apart from being they're ride"

Y/n pops a piece of chocolate into his mouth, and leans back in his seat.

Y/n: "then again, I never liked that secret agent stuff"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "don't throw the mom card at me like that! Mom was an assassin. A black widow. Not a secret agent"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "ha! That's SHIELD!"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "but- I- agh!! Why do you have to make such a good point?!"

Zed gruffs happily.

Y/n: "ok, let me correct myself. I like secret agent stuff. I just don't like doing it"

Y/n reaches for another piece of candy but as he did, he and zed felt a rumbling. In the distance, an explosion occurs.

Y/n: "well. That's not good"

Y/n and zed look at one another, until both buckle up, as y/n boosts the rust bucket 2 forward.

Y/n: "they are so dead if we don't help 'em. What the hell is happening?!"

As y/n drove closer, the sounds of gunshots ring out.

Y/n: "that doesn't sound right"

Suddenly, four people come running out of a shipping container, forcing y/n to put the rust bucket 2 into a screeching halt. In shock, y/n stares at the people in front of him, seeing it to be Sam, Bucky, Sharon, and zemo. With Sam being the first one to notice that y/n was the one that almost ran them over.

The four run to the side of the rust bucket 2, and rush inside.

Y/n: "hello people that I nearly ran over. How are you?"

Sam: "terrible"

Sharon: "I can't go with you guys. Magaster, keep that promise"

Y/n: "no prob"

Sharon walks out of the RV, and away from them, as y/n took off into a drive.

Y/n: "where to next.."

-----------------

From y/n giving them a ride, to y/n riding behind zemo's plane.

Y/n: "I'm actually getting tired of this. And actually tired. Damn I need a nap"

-----------------

And finally, the next stop was Riga, Latvia.

Sam, Bucky, y/n, zed, and zemo all walked down the sidewalk, with a overly exhausted y/n spacing out every second.