Infinity war(2)

Steve: "do we really have to do a dramatic entrance?"

Y/n: "Steve, you should know by now that I enjoy dramatic entrances"

Steve rolls his eyes and slightly nudges y/n.

Steve: "I missed that childish attitude of yours kid. Good to have you back"

Y/n: "not.. fully... But it's nice to hang out with you guys again"

Suddenly, from the rooftop of the train station that the whole group was in, crashed vision, with Wanda, and their two attackers. A pair of aliens.

Sam: "y/n, that's all you, who are they"

Y/n: "hard to tell. Though, by the weapon, I could guess one of them is Corvus glaive. A subordinate of Thanos, his weapon is a... Well, a glaive. His partner is probably his romantic partner, proxima midnight. Both have multiple pages in plumbers records. Think of them as a much more brutal Bonnie and Clyde"

Suddenly, a train speeds by, giving Steve and y/n a chance to get up from their spots, and walk up to it. Just enough for the others to know someone's there.

Just as the train fully passes, proxima throws her spear, but it was easier cought by Steve. Who takes another step, revealing his darker outfit, and a beautiful beard.

(As the author also has a beard! At only 18 too!)

Steve: "kid"

Y/n: "it's hero time!"

Running into the light, showing off his inverted colored shirt, and the Omnitrix, which looked even more than a gauntlet than ever. Slapping down, y/n had become diamondhead, and jumped onto the other side of the tracks, and knocked corvus back, with Sam swooping down to knock proxima onto her back.

Steve leaps up, and throws the spear forward, only to be cought by nat, who engages a two v one with y/n against corvus. Nat gave a quick slash at corvus, with y/n kicking the back of his leg, forcing him on a knee. With her own knee, nat jabs corvus in the face, giving y/n the chance to grab the back of his head, and throw him over his own shoulder. And with a final smirk, y/n whistles, and a giant lizard like beast falls down from the ceiling, and right on top of corvus.

Diamondhead: "nice one zed!"

Proxima suddenly recalled her weapon from nats hands, and smacks it against zed, who growls, and pounces at her, only to be pushed away, right at y/n, who luckily caught her. As everyone around began to surround the two, with proxima crawling to corvus' side.

Proxima Midnight: "Get up"

Corvus Glaive: "I can't"

Nat: "We don't wanna kill you. But we will"

Proxima Midnight: "You'll never get the chance again"

Diamondhead: "you'll be surprised"

Zed growls, as smoke began to come from her mouth, and form around corvus, and proxima, only for a tractor beam to shoot down, and lift them away. Diamondhead grunts, and returns to human, with zed turning to her normal for as well. Sam moves over to vision, and holds out his arm.

Sam: "Can you stand?"

Vision grabs his hand, and with the help, he lifts himself up, leaning on Sam for support.

Vision: "Thank you, Captain"

Steve: "Let's get you on the jet"

Moving just outside the building, where the quinjet had landed, everyone piled in, with nat being the last one, also closing it.