shang-chi (3)

Katy: "all in favor of asking why the dog was driving..?"

Shang-chi: "all in favor of asking HOW the dog was driving?!"

Y/n: "hey! This is my RV! You will not question my copilot!"

Katy: "your copilot?!"

Y/n: "yes! Copilot!... Now.. let's get moving"

Setting the RV into a slow pace, y/n, and everyone else in the RV, was taking in the sight of the magical world.

Driving through the waterfall, the RV is entered through a small cave, with the water around them floating, almost frozen in time. Then, the RV exited into another cave, before exiting that cave.

Flying by the RV, flaming birds swing by.

Y/n: "fire birds. What is this, pokemon?"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "I know, I know. Phenix or whatever"

The RV kept its pace, driving past more magical creatures, until a white multi tailed fox with it's kit look at them from a stone edge.

Y/n: "I have the odd urge to awe at the beautiful, and absolutely gorgeous creature"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "namesake? For what?"

(For me >:3)

The RV went on its way, driving past many more, even going by some creatures like Morris, which Morris chirps at. As the group was taking in the sight, y/n suddenly stops the RV, as a draconic horse stood in the path.

Y/n: "what is that, a kirin?"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "I know this isn't monster hunter, I'm talking about the mythology that shares the same name"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "you want to scan that thing?!"

The kirin walks away, as multiple more of it's kind walk by. Taking the chance, y/n drives through, going through a path in a bamboo forest. At the end, they arrived at Ta Lo. In front of them, stood the warriors of Ta Lo, with two lion like beasts. Y/n parks the RV, and turns around, nodding to the others. As both shang-chi and Xialing exit, with Katy eventually joining them.

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "oh, you take back what you said before. You wanna scan that thing?"

Zed nods.

Y/n: "maybe. I will admit, that thing looks really cool"

Eventually, everyone went on, preparing. As y/n and zed stayed inside the RV. He had just kicked out Trevor a few moments ago.

Currently, y/n was at his desk, laying out a multitude of weapons. In a few moments, he puts them away, and sighs.

Y/n: "we can't go that extreme. We're fighting regular people who know how to fight really really well"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "heh.. your telling me. We should get some sleep. They won't be here till tomorrow"

Y/n falls into his bed, with zed joining right behind him.

Y/n: "maybe after all of this.. we can get a third in this bed... Then again.. I gotta get back to being the mighty magaster Tennyson Romanoff..."

—————————————————

The next morning has arrived, just in time for wenwu and his men to come driving into Ta Lo. Standing in the front line of defense, was shang-chi and Xialing, as behind the people of Ta Lo, and hidden from plain sight, was the rust bucket 2, with y/n and zed waiting inside. Earlier, y/n and shang-chi decided that y/n would only interfere if absolutely necessary.