Avengers age of Ultron(1)

Age recap: 14

We begin with the Avengers in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, making their way through the woods and fighting hydra soldiers

Tony flies up to the base, but hits a forcefield instead.

Tony: "Shit!"

Steve: "Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

JARVIS: "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken"

Thor: "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last"

Nat: ""At long last" is lasting a little long, boys"

Clint: "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise"

Tony: "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?""

Steve: "I know. It just slipped out. He have a kid here"

Cannonbolt: "I'm fourteen!"

Y/n, as his brand-new transformation he named cannonbolt, rolls over to Steve, then unravels, before turning to Steve

Cannonbolt: "you guys don't have to baby me anymore"

Nat: "but we like babying you"

Cannonbolt: "not funny Nat" sigh "alright. I'll take out the stragglers as usual. Don't want anymore Hydra goons running away, don't we?"

Steve nods, giving y/n the go-ahead. As y/n rolls back into the massive yellow sphere form, he rolls away, taking down any and every Hydra soldier in his path.

Suddenly, a blueish blur speeds past him, and through the forest. The blurry catches one of Barton's arrow, one he just shot at the bunker, then circles back around and knocks down Barton

Blur: "You didn't see that coming?"

The blurry man zooms off before Clint can shoot him with an arrow, then Barton gets shot at

Nat: "Clint!"

The blur man knocks down Steve as he speeds past him

Steve: "We have an enhanced in the field"

Cannonbolt: "what kind? I could probably take 'em!"

Nat: "Clint's hit! Somebody want to deal with that bunker?"

Hulk suddenly runs in, barreling through the bunker, destroying it.

Nat: "Thank you"

Steve: "Stark, we really need to get inside"

Tony: "I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?"

JARVIS: "There's a particle wave below the north tower"

Tony Stark: "Great, I wanna poke it with something"

Tony then shoots it, destroying the forcefield

Tony: "Drawbridge is down, people"

Thor: "The enhanced?"

Steve: "He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, closest thing to it is y/n over there"

Cannonbolt: "bah! XLR8 is much faster than him!... I think"

Nat: "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac"

Thor: "I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter"

Steve: "Copy that. Kid, stick close to either me or stark"