BP: Wakanda forever (1)

Age recap: 19
Technically: 24

—————————————————

Y/n: "does this suit make me look fat?"

M'baku: "without a doubt"

Y/n glared at M'baku, who let out a hardy laugh. Y/n was inside one of the many rooms of the wakandan palace, with M'baku sitting behind him, eating as per usual. Y/n was standing in front of a mirror, wearing a pure white suit.

Y/n: "seriously? Am I really gaining weight..?"

M'baku: "I was kidding! If anything, you're gaining too much muscle"

Y/n looks confused, then looks back at the mirror, flexing one of his arms, seeing the suit strain from it.

Y/n: "oh shit. I got muscles. Have I been that distracted to realize?"

M'baku: "yes!"

Y/n: "ok! ok! I hear you... Man am I nervous.."

—————————————————

Meanwhile, across the palace was shuri standing in her room, with her mother Ramonda, okoye, and zed. Shuri stood in front of a mirror, wearing a long green dress.

Shuri: "do you think he'll like it?"

Ramonda: "I'm sure he'll love it. You have nothing to worry about"

Shuri: "but.. what if he doesn't? Do you think there's too much green?"

Zed gruffs, causing all the women in the room to look at her.

Okoye: "i still don't understand you"

Zed shakes her head, as shuri groans.

Shuri: "he's going to hate it!"

Okoye: "he won't hate it princess. If anything, he might like it too much"

Shuri looks confused, before Ramonda cleared her throat.

Ramonda: "he'll love it shuri. This is y/n we're talking about"

Shuri: "I suppose you're right mother... I'm just.. nervous.."

—————————————————

The chanting of a crowd echoes through all of wakanda. Then, the banging of drums joined in, as right behind it, joined the beat of other worldly mechanical drums, played by a tetramand plumber named Manny.

(The plumbers kids are going to be pure breed instead of the hybrids they were in cannon. Makes it easier on me)

A plumbers ship descends, and lands at the end of an isle, with people, both wakandan, and plumber, on either side. Out from the shop walks y/n, in a black suit with accents of purple, and was walked down by patelliday, and a plumber in blue armor on either side of him.

As y/n arrives at the altar, he stands on wait, with a line of plumbers behind him. Then a wakandan ship lands next to the plumbers ship. As the door opens, shuri steps forth, wearing a primarily green dress, and is walked down by her mother and okoye.