Captain America: the winter soldier(1)

Age recap: 13

We begin with a peaceful morning, right by Washington DC. A man named Sam Wilson was doing his morning jog, only to be passed up by Steve Rogers.

Steve: "On your left"

as Sam continues to jog Steve comes around again quickly after doing another lap.

Steve: "On your left"

Sam: "Uh-huh, on my left. Got it"

as Sam is still jogging Steve comes around again from behind him from another lap.

Sam: "Don't say it! Don't you say it!"

Steve: "On your left!"

Sam: "Come on!"

Sam gets angry and tries to catch up to him but only after a few seconds he's unable to carry on and stops to rest.

as Sam is resting catching his breath sitting by a tree Steve walks over to him.

Steve: "Need a medic?"

Sam laughs.

Sam Wilson: "I need a new set of lungs. Dude, you just ran like 13 miles in 30 minutes"

Steve: "I guess I got a late start"

Sam: "Oh, really? You should be ashamed of yourself. You should take another lap"

He hesitates for a moment before saying sarcastically.

Sam: "Did you just take it? I assumed you just took it"

Steve: "What unit you with?"

Sam: "58, Pararescue. But now I'm working down at the VA"

Sam holds out his hand

Sam: "Sam Wilson"

Steve helps Sam to his feet.

Steve: "Steve Rogers"

Sam: "Yeah I kind of put that together. Must have freaked you out coming home after the whole defrosting thing"

Steve: "It takes some getting used to. It's good to meet you, Sam"

Sam: "It's your bed, right?"

Steve: "What's that?"

Sam: "Your bed, it's too soft. When I was over there I'd sleep on the ground and use rock for pillows, like a caveman. Now I'm home, lying in my bed, and it's like..."

Steve: "Lying on a marshmallow. Feel like I'm gonna sink right to the floor"

Sam smiles and nods his head.

Steve: "How long?"

Sam: "Two tours"

Awkward silence

Sam: "You must miss the good old days, huh?"

Steve: "Well, things aren't so bad. Food's a lot better, we used to boil everything. No polio is good. Internet, so helpful. I've been reading that a lot trying to catch up"

Sam looks up to think and raises finger

Sam: "Marvin Gaye, 1972, "Trouble Man" soundtrack. Everything you've missed jammed into one album"

Steve: "I'll put it on the list"

Steve gets his small notebook and pen out and notes it down on his list. When he was done, he put it away, just to get a text message

Steve: "Alright, Sam, duty calls. Thanks for the run. If that's what you wanna call running"

They shake hands.