FOUR

"     ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀɴxɪᴏᴜꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 2- part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It wasn't long before Raina had walked out of the decision room with a heavy heart. Voting for someone to leave wasn't the easiest thing to do. Once everyone had completed their vote, they all made their way to the lobby, Raina stood in between Daniel and Nicholas.

"With your decision, the 13 survivors of I-LAND have been determined. From now, the 4 dropouts will be announced."

Raina saw how Daniel's hands started to shake, so carefully and gently Raina slipped her hand into his. The contact making Daniel look at the older woman as she smiled at him, she gave his hand a comforting squeeze before letting go. Raina felt nervous, she knew that she had just as many chances of being eliminated as everyone else. She stared at the screen, waiting for the first participant to be revealed, and when it did she wasn't expecting who it was.

"The first eliminated participant received 11 votes. Kim Sunoo." Raina was a bit shocked, she didn't vote for Sunoo because during his entry exam he had such natural expressions and good stage presence which could've been a good addition to the team. 

"The second eliminated participant received 9 votes. Noh Sungchul." Raina had voted for him. Although she knew he had the potential, she thought he lacked vocally and he needed more practice with his dancing.

"The third eliminated participant received 9 votes. Tak-ki." Now Raina was shocked to hear this one, she looked over to the boy to see him with his head down and his usual boyish smile gone. Raina thought Tak-ki would've been a great addition to the team. But she could also see why people voted for him, he did need to grow more and improve his skill. Raina just hoped being sent to the ground wouldn't deter him.

"The fourth eliminated participant received 6 votes. EJ."  And with that, 4 participants were eliminated.

"All 4 dropouts are announced. Those who have been eliminated, please move to the GROUND now." Once the other boys said their goodbyes Raina gathered the 4 participants and gave them each a tight hug.