TWENTY-SIX

"  ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴏᴏʟ, ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 8 part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The next day came quickly, a bit too quickly for Raina's liking. She, along with Jake, Jungwon, Daniel and Geonu were once again in the 2nd-floor practice room going over the choreography and vocals. Raina had made the group perform the same vocal stability exercise Rain had used on them and she noticed they had all remained decently stable.

"Good work guys. You're all doing well so far." Raina praised, causing the boys to silently beam. It was rare for Raina to praise or compliment anyone so when she did, she means it. Raina was taught from a young age that if you get praised too often you start to get lazy, thinking that you're better therefore you don't work as hard. Raina believed that praises and words of recognition are earned, not given. A lesson she had learnt from her ballroom teacher back in New Zealand.

A little while later, every I-LANDER had gathered in the 1st-floor practice room to be observed by Sung Deuk and Pdogg. Raina stood between Geonu and Daniel, as everyone greeted Sung Deuk and Pdogg.

"Is your practice going well?" Sung Deuk asked. Everyone nodded and answered him causing both older men to nod.

"If you get eliminated this time, you're going straight home. So midpoint evaluations will be even more strict and be more strict in training." Raina expected nothing less so she didn't look as worried or concerned as the others did, although Raina did have an extremely good poker face. So even if she was worried or nervous no one knew.

"You all have leaders right? Taki, K and Jungwon." The three males nodded. Yesterday after practice, Raina had taken Jungwon aside and talked to him about giving him the opportunity of being the leader for the I NEED U unit. At first, he was extremely hesitant, afraid of screwing up but Raina had the utmost faith in him and told him she would still be there to aid him along. With Raina's offered guidance Jungwon agreed.

"Are the leaders doing well?" Sung Deuk asked the three. He noticed Taki being hesitant in answering, so did Raina, especially after her talk with Heeseung last night.

"DNA team already has talented members so we're practising individually," K informed Sung Deuk. Raina had noticed the tensions between K and Ni-ki as they walked into the room but knew nothing beyond that. But it wasn't hard to tell that they had a disagreement about something, especially when K merely walked past Raina without a word. Which did hurt her for a slight moment, but that feeling left just as fast as it came.

"There are two rap parts and three vocal parts and Jake and Raina know how to rap. It seems that the parts are properly distributed so I think the song suits us well." Jungwon responded. Raina nodded her head slightly. When deciding on parts Raina suggested Daniel should take one of the rap parts, as she knew he was interested in rap. But the younger boy declined and suggested she should do it instead.