TEN

"     ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 3 - part 5

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Once again. It was D-day.
Raina found herself in the same position she had been in before the first test. Except this time, she was the centre. After everyone had sorted out their feelings, practice went extremely smoothly. Everyone helped each other and they were able to overcome the slump they had been in. Raina's fingers drummed the same pattern against her knees nervously. Raina was wearing black ripped jeans and a white AC/DC graphic shirt and a red bomber jacket. Her hands were decorated with rings. They all did one final run through.

They had to do better.
They had to.

In the monitor room. All the producers sat, waiting for the second test to begin.

"We met the I-LANDERs for the first time. There were a lot of those who were not ready. Teamwork is very important for this test since it's the key element." Zico explained. A part of Zico hoped Raina was able to help the team fix the division he had seen.

Raina stood between Heeseung and Yoonwon as they all huddled together.

"Let's take this very seriously, with the intention of not letting anyone get disqualified," Seon spoke to his team. Raina then put her hand in the middle and everyone followed.

"Who are we?" She asked.

"I-LANDER!" Everyone shouted as they threw their arms up. And then everyone their way to the gate, shouting encouraging cheers. Raina stood at the front as everyone else stood beside and behind her. Just before the gate opened to the stage, Raina took a deep breath. Let's fuck some shit up. Raina thought to herself as she walked onto the stage.

"They all look serious." Rain said as he watched the I-LANDERs come out of the gate. Sung Deuk nodded in agreement.

"Look at Raina's eyes." Everyone in the room looked towards I-LAND's only female contestant and saw her narrowed eyes. They could practically see flames in them and Zico had to force himself not to smile. The Raina he knew was back.