THIRTY-THREE

"   ɪᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 10 part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"In 7 days, by the global viewer's vote, the second person to be eliminated will be determined. Now, the midpoint result of the global voting will be revealed."

This was a twist Raina didn't expect coming, although now that she thought about it. She should've.

"We will reveal the midpoint results. The first place I-LANDER. Sunoo."

Now, this did not surprise Raina. She knew Sunoo's personality and charms was something the global viewers loved.

"The second place I-LANDER. Raina."

Raina was shocked, she thought Heeseung would've gotten 2nd place. To Raina, she didn't think global fans would take a liking towards her.

"Third place I-LANDER. Heeseung."

Raina clapped and smiled at her best friend as the midpoint rankings continued to be announced.

Fourth place - Sunghoon
Fifth place - Taki
Sixth place - Jake
Seventh place - Jungwon
Eighth place - Daniel
Ninth place - Hanbin
Tenth place - K
Eleventh place - Ni-ki
Twelfth place - Jay

At the sound of Jay's name playing Twelfth, Raina's head snapped up in shock convincing herself she heard it wrong. But there he was, on the last banner.

No.
Not Jay.
Please not Jay.

"12 candidates please attach your nameplate to the corresponding seats. 1st to 8th place I-LANDERs, please wear the badges that symbolise the debut group."

Raina carefully picked out the badge and pinned it to her red suit jacket. She couldn't help but feel guilty as she looked at Jay from behind, K came next to her and put his right hand on the small of her back, rubbing comfortingly. Taina could feel the heat of his hand practically burn through her clothes, she resisted the urge to lean into him and walked back to her seat.