FORTY-FOUR

"  ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 12 part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The sun slowly took its place in the sky. Today was the day where the 10 I-LANDERs who learn their destiny, Jay had woken up to see Raina's bed void of her form. Thinking none of it, the young man made his way to the Kitchen, but as he passed through the Living room a sight made his eyes widen and a grin appear.

Jay sprinted to each room, waking up the boys, telling them there was something they needed to see. Although they were all still groggy from sleep, the 8 I-LANDERs treeded quietly to the Living room.

"Jay? What's so important?" Sunghoon grumbled loudly. Jay spun around.

"Shh!" Jay whispered-yelled at his friend. They all exchanged looks of annoyance and confusion at what the hell Jay wanted them to see.

Heeseung was walking next to Jay, leading everyone to the Living room. And that's when he saw it. Two figures sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"Oh. My. God." Said Daniel who was grinning like an idiot as all of them smiled at the sight in front of them.

K and Raina slept peacefully on the white sofa, Raina's body laying on top of K. Her body perfectly nestled between his legs as her head rested on his chest, and her left hand laid perfectly on his chest, right where his heart was. K's right hand was nestled in her hair, the silver band on his hand shimmered in the light.

"Someone better take a photo," Jake whispered, Ni-ki sprinted to his room to retrieve his camera. The young boy came back and Heeseung took the camera from his outstretched hand and took the photo. All of the young boys gathered around Heeseung to see the picture and couldn't help but quietly awe.

After fanboying over the couple, they left the two of them alone to sleep in a little longer.

Raina's eyes fluttered open a while after the boys had left. The woman sleepily lifted her head and blushed when she realised she and K had fallen asleep. Raina gazed up at K's peaceful face, Raina smiled softly as she remembered what happened. After their confession, Raina finally opened her heart to K and they spent the early hours of the morning talking about everything. The good and the bad. K never interrupted Raina as she opened herself to him, only listened and stroked her hand lovingly.