FORTY-FIVE

"  ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ...ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had about 5 months since the final episode of I-LAND was aired to the world. The members of ENHYPEN instantly prepared for their debut album a few weeks after the conclusion of the surivial show. Raina, no matter how busy she was, visited K whenever she could. They spent the time they could together, Raina could see that K was going through a mentally tough time and was by his side. K had locked himself in the HYBE Trainee practice rooms more than once in the span of 5 months, he would practice until his legs gave out. Raina knew the thoughts that invaded his mind in the darkness of night. Because everytime she'd sneak out of the ENHYPEN dorms to visit him in the early hours of the morning. He'd have the same look in his eyes that she would have. Raina would sit by him, she would hold his hand, she'd leave soft kisses on his skin. Making sure his thoughts never wandered too far into the dark.

He was her anchor during I-LAND, so now she was his.

It was currently March of 2021. Raina along with her members were gearing up for their first official comeback, the last few weeks were a blur. Everyday, the Idols would go to the recording studio, Raina would help produce their tracks, then they would head to the practice room and practice for hours on end. After practice, the group along with their staff would make their way to sets for the mv.

To say Raina was busy, was an utter understatement. It had been 5 weeks since Raina had been able to sleep more than 5 hours let alone visit K. But she made sure to text him when she could, which wasn't often. And although he hasn't replied, she figured he was just as busy as she was, since it was evaluation month for the trainee's. So his lack of response didn't bother her.

Today, Raina woke up just as the sun had begun to rise. Raina, being the only female, was granted her own room in the dorms. Which she was grateful for, she loved her boys but sometimes it was hard to get away from them when she wanted to be alone. The day dragged on like it had for the last 5 weeks, today ENHYPEN would be finishing the filming of their MV for Drunked-Dazed. The title track of their comeback, and finish their photoshoot for their B-side MV Fever. Which personally was Raina's favourite track on the album, besides the fact the she had aided in writing the lyrics.

Soon enough the day turned into night and Raina along with the boys lounged in the dorm living room. Raina sprawled across the couch, her legs laid across Sunghoon's lap while Sunoo and Ni-ki sat on the other sofa. Jay, Jake and Heeseung sat on the floor as they drank their sprite.