THIRTY

"    ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 9 part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The 'Flicker' were currently practising the choreography. Raina had taken it upon herself to really analyse the lyrics, the one mistake she made during the BTS test was not fully preparing her team when it came to portraying emotions and facial expressions. She sat on the floor, listening and studying the song, blocking out the others.

This song was about two people who feel each other but are separated by forces beyond their control. And the tension they have, the lingering looks and touches causing the fire within them to flicker. Hence the name. But something about the song's narrative bugged her, because every time she listened to it, she'd see K in her mind. And it unnerved her.

Raina snapped herself out of her thoughts. She put her lyric sheet down and joined the others for practice, the awkward cautious tension between the boys made Raina shift uncomfortably. And as they continued to practice she saw how K had changed the chorus part and furrowed her brows. They were out of sync, even when they were dividing the parts, she saw Heeseung, Jungwon, Sunghoon and Jake all hesitate about the parts K had recommended them. She could see Heeseung saw it too as their leader, so why didn't he speak up?

Raina wanted to know why all the boys were scared to speak up for themselves. So after practice, Raina followed Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jungwon to the top 3 rank break room. She stood next to Heeseung and stared him down, Heeseung noticed and shifted nervously, he always did hate when she stared at him like she could see right through him. Jungwon and Sunghoon stood on either side of Heeseung.

"Okay, enough." Raina suddenly said, causing the three males in front of her to jump.

"We all agree that we have a different opinion than K on how we should handle this. What I don't get is why no one has spoken up?" Raina looked at the three young men and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration at their silence.

"Look, if we don't communicate with each other honestly, we will be in deep shit. Haven't we learnt nothing?" Raina puffed out, frustrated, angry and tired. Throughout the last few hours of practice, Raina had spoken up against K's adjustments and offered her own opinions only to be shot down by him. which hurt her more than she'd ever admit.

The sun had set by the time Raina had finished practising and studying the song. She saw K standing at the door through the mirror but said nothing to him, the hurt and irritation from before still in her mind.