TWENTY-FIVE

"   ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 8 part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina, as always, was the first one awake. Today was the first day of practice for the BTS unit test, the woman walked into the kitchen. Her freshly washed hair still damp, she hummed and sung quietly to herself as she made herself a coffee and breakfast. Raina looked up to see Taki and Ni-ki tread into the kitchen, their hair a sleepy mess causing the older woman to giggle to herself.

"Good morning sleepyheads." She greeted them in Japanese with a smile. The younger boy's looked up to their noona and smiled back, both of them giving the older woman a brief hug. Raina ruffled their hair and laughed when they attempted to swipe her hand away, Raina watched them converse as she leaned her back against the kitchen top, drinking her coffee. She sometimes forgets how young they are, if she was being perfectly honest, Raina believed Kpop companions should have an age restriction when it comes to becoming a trainee. Kids Taki and Ni-ki's age should be completing their education, making friends, having fun and grow as people before throwing themselves into this sort of industry. This trainee/idol life is far from what fans think it is, it's not for the faint of heart. It takes so much devotion, determination and resilience to be in this industry and sometimes the end result is not what we sign up for.

Raina's thoughts we're broken when she saw a hand wave in front of her face. The woman looked to see a concerned Sunghoon standing in front of her.

"I've been calling your name. You okay noona?" He asked as he looked down at her. There wasn't a big height difference but there was enough. Raina smiled at him and finished her cup of coffee.

"I'm fine Hoonie. Good morning." She answered, her respond seemed to have satisfied him because he nodded and went about his morning. By this time, everyone was up and was ready for the day. Raina made her way to the pantry room to see Taki sitting on K's legs, the adorable sight made Raina smile. She leaned her shoulder against the doorframe and watched the two.

K felt her gaze, because he looked up to see her standing her. He noticed the soft smile she had on her lips and couldn't help but smile back, his heart warming at the sight of her soft smile and her sparkiling eyes. Raina walked up and took a seat next to K and ate her breakfast quietly. K leaned over her shoulder to her ear, her damp strands of hair tickling his cheek.

"Good morning Raina." He muttered softly in her ear. Raina turned her head, their faces inches from each but neither were bothered.

"Good morning K." She replied back just as softly. Her eyes unintentionally flickering to his lips, the man in front of her noticed but did not comment on it. Not wanting to break this soft moment. Raina engaged in a conversation with Taki, who still sat on K's legs, the three didn't notice that the others had gathered by the entrance. All of them grinning at them, Daniel, who stood at the front between Heeseung and Jay held back his laughter as a thought passed his mind.