EIGHTEEN

"   ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 6 - part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

1 day.

There was one day left before the performance to decide the final 13. Everyone had been practising endlessly for hours upon hours, Raina had lost count of the hours she spent preparing. For the past 4 days. Every night, without fail, Raina would stay awake until the early hours of the morning just practising over and over again. Sometimes at least 2 of the boys would practice with her for a couple of hours before going to bed. But for the most part, she was alone. Something she believed was a blessing and a curse.

Currently, everyone was practising together while Raina guided them and pointed out any incorrect movements. Raina had also used the exercise Rain had used when they were preparing for the first test. And she noticed everyone's singing stability had improved greatly, including her own. She could see just how desperately everyone wanted this and how they were all giving it everything they had, which made Raina unbelievable proud of them.

Even in such a short time of knowing these people. They have been able to weasel their way into Raina's heart. Their determination and hard work inspired Raina so much, even in their lowest points, they never gave up. She knew all of them looked up to her, just as much as she looked up to of them.

And she wasn't just talking about the I-LANDERs. All 23 participants now owned a small piece of Raina's heart. She knew it was going to be painful seeing some of them leave after this test. But she hoped they'd keep moving forward, and keep reaching for their dreams.

Everyone kept practising, all of them ready to give their souls for this performance. Ready to reach for their paradise.

Raina was in the kitchen making a honey and lemon tea for K. She had noticed he kept rubbing his throat and had been sniffling all morning. Jake came beside her and looked at what she was making.

"Honey and Lemon tea? Do you have a cold?" Knowing it was common knowledge back in Australia and New Zealand to use honey and lemon tea to soothe a sore throat. Raina shook her head.

"Not me. K does. I've been telling him all morning to take it easy. But he's stubborn." Raina sighed, Jake chuckled a little at this.

"That something both of you have in common. He's in his room." Jake informed when Raina finished the tea and walked away. Raina followed Jake's words and found K in his room, clearing his throat and rubbing it.

"Doing that is only going to make it worse K." Raina said from behind him. She sat the cup of tea down on the bedside table next to his bed where he sat on the edge.

"Drink this. It'll help the sore throat." Raina instructed as she in front of him. K, who was still trying to pretend that he was fine, looked to Raina and shook his head.

"You didn't need to Raina. I'm fine." Raina rolled her eyes at his stubbornness.

Fine my ass. She thought. Giving him a look, she pointed to the drink.