FORTY-TWO

"  ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 12 part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The 10 I-LANDERs concluded practice for the day once the sun began to set. Raina was helping Jay cook dinner for the group, both of them singing and dancing to music. Jay and Raina were the only ones in the kitchen, the others lounging around in their rooms until dinner was ready. Raina noticed Ni-ki entering the room with a small bucket and smirked, their plan was in motion.

"Jay! Can you stir this for me? My hands are cramping up." Raina asked the unsuspecting young man. Raina's job was to make sure Jay didn't turn around to the door and see Ni-ki prepare their prank. Jay, oh so oblivious to Raina's mischief fid as she asked with a roll of his eyes. She glanced at Ni-ki and gave him a subtle thumbs-up, it took Ni-ki a few minutes to properly set up everything but once he did, the young boy grinned at Raina, signing 'okay' with his hands and Raina nodded.

"Oh, Ni-ki! There you are just in time. Can you get the others, please? We need help to set the table." Raina said, acting as though Ni-ki had only walked into the room. Jay smiled at the young boy as he finished their dinner.

Moments passed and Raina stood by the table, setting down glasses and drinks when she heard everyone's footsteps. She saw Heeseung walking in front of everyone and she had to bite her lip to stop the psychotic grin from forming. Ni-ki, however, couldn't keep the smirk from his face as they walked closer and closer to the door.

3
2
1

And...

"What the hell!!" Heeseung screamed. Standing in the entrance of the door was now a soaking Heeseung. Raina calmly placed down the last glass before looking over to Heeseung, an innocent look on her face.

"Did you just have a shower, Hee?" Heeseung glared right at her through wet strands of hair.

"Raina Alessia Park. I'm going to murder you." Heeseung seethed, Raina raised both her hands and smiled sweetly.

"Hey! Ni-ki was in on it too." The young Japanese boy whined.

"Really Raina!?" Ni-ki said and bolted down the hall when Heeseung turned to him, laughing and giggling. Heeseung stalked towards Raina threateningly.